[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does this trigger /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
does this trigger /tv/?
>>
niggers are low iq savages but then again the entire southern half of the planet is
>>
>>71624976
>triggered by loudmouthed niggers
Heh try again, kid.
>>
>>71624976
i just laugh at americans and their nigger pets. we have gypsies, but apart from the yearly "muh opression" liberal art film no one gives a shit about them in the media. we certainly dont have a BGC fetish and all that fucked up obsession with them, like with blacks in the US
>>
>>71624996
>>71624999
>>71625128
>clearly triggered
>>
>>71624976
I haven't seen it
>>
>>71625363
>clearly tumblr
>>
>>71624976
Haven't seen it, but my understanding was that it was similar to the boondocks in that it said that everyone was being a fucking retard
>White people are being patronising when they attempt to help and lack empathy otherwise
>black people have a weird double standard that means they think there's no such thing as racism against white people

Like I said, haven't seen it though
>>
Yeah, but they're idiots who haven't seen it, thus they dont realize its a send up and mockery of black university / PC culture.
>>
>>71624976
i dont get it. why do black people think that everybody wants to touch their hair?

i am asian, and the first time that i saw a nigger my first thought was "wow, what an unclean beast. i hope that it doesn't look at or come anywhere near me" before it stumbled forward and proceeded to ask me for money.

i have never, NEVER said to myself "gee, i surely wish that i could run my fingers thru this shit coloured man's hair"
>>
"...about being a black face..."

Isn't a black face someone who paints their face black, for like halloween and stuff?
>>
>>71625440
triggered
>>
>>71625440
>everything i dont like is tumblr
definition of triggered
>>
>>71625522
>i dont get it.
Because you're not black
>why do black people think that everybody wants to touch their hair?
Because whenever they meet white people for the first time, they always ask to touch their hair

you =/= everyone in the world
you =/= white
>>
No one is triggered by this movie because no one has seen it.
>>
>>71625395
>triggered
>>
>>71625530
black face is a lot of things
but pretty much every civilised country recognises how offensive it is due to historical ties
>>
>>71625511
>they dont realize its a send up and mockery of black university / PC culture.
is it though?
>>
>>71625584
jheeze your triggered af
>>
>>71625440
triggernometry
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.