[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she dies i gonna drop this shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1467336803778.jpg (73 KB, 1121x624) Image search: [Google]
1467336803778.jpg
73 KB, 1121x624
If she dies i gonna drop this shit.
>>
>>71623748

there can be only one queen, and she ain't got no dragons
>>
File: captain_america_2.jpg (59 KB, 620x887) Image search: [Google]
captain_america_2.jpg
59 KB, 620x887
You know she will. Mother of burgers needs to win in the end and Cersei will be the main villain.

It's too bad, she's one of the few compelling and well acted characters left in this garbage show.
>>
>>71623806
What the hell Cap, I didn't mean to post you.
>>
File: cryyoona.gif (1017 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
cryyoona.gif
1017 KB, 500x260
>>71623748
and?
>>
>>71623748

Shes just signed a 500K an episode deal for season 7 and 8 so shes not going to die anytime soon at least
>>
>>71623784
Fuck i´m so tired of that Mary Sue bitch
>>
>>71623847
kill myself for sure
>>
>>71623806
This,she is much for this garbage full of fanservice
>>
>>71623748
>short hair Cersei

It was kinda disgusting at first, but now that hair cut makes me diamonds. I want to DP her with the Mountain.
>>
with the shoulderpads and the crown at the end of the episode she looked like a lvl40 mage
>>
>>71623748
>final scene is the ruined snowy Red Keep
>sitting on the Iron Throne is the Night's Queen, Cersei Lannister
>with a small motion of her hand she calls to her side the shambling corpses of Jaime, Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen
>>
>>71623748
DROPPED
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.