[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /tv/'s thoughts on Miles Teller?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
What are /tv/'s thoughts on Miles Teller?
>>
>>71623181
I can just tell he would be a massive arsehole in real life.
>>
>>71623181
his scars are distracting
>>
File: This face goes on for Miles.jpg (238 KB, 961x1222) Image search: [Google]
This face goes on for Miles.jpg
238 KB, 961x1222
>>71623215
>>
reminds me of jaden
>>
>>71623181
he'll be remembered for his decent performance in Whiplash and nothing else.

he's gonna jump from flop to flop before disappearing
>>
>>71623181
He's fucking hideous and sounds like a dick.
>>
>>71623181

White Jaden Smith and just as much of a prat. I'm glad after Whiplash everything he's been in has been garbage

>“I think it was Clooney who said you can make a bad movie out of a good script, you can’t make a good movie out of a bad script, and that’s very true. If they’re telling you maybe your part’s not as big and they say, ‘Oh you’re gonna be bigger in the sequel’ or ‘Oh we’re gonna rewrite’ and ‘Yeah we’re gonna take in all these notes,’ if you’re in a position where you can say hold off I’m not signing off on this dotted line until this script is exactly where you want it, then you’re in a very fortunate position. Because I know actors that have been in literally Oscar-winning performances that told me that script was a struggle every day to get it to a place that [they] wanted it, and [they] were always fighting for the best version of it.”
>>
>>71623181
It's only a matter of time before he's cast in an Elvis biopic. It'll make or break him.
>>
>>71623297
How Can You Be Reminded If Our Minds Aren't Real?
>>
A white Jaden Smith. The same crying face
>>
Ugly kike being pushed as Hollywood leading men material by ugly kikes and kike money.
>>
>>71623181
apparently he is a dick
>>
>>71623799
>>71623336

>white
>>
>>71623181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33LJ1cQefvA
>>
Pretty horrible actor.
>>
>>71625050

Jewden smith makes more sense now actually
>>
Whiplash was shit
>>
>>71623181
He actually thinks he's attractive. Embarrassing to watch, and his career is already over, I hope this weak chinned manlet dies soon.
>>
>>71623181
>One hit wonder actor the movie
I fucking loved whiplash but not quite me tempo stole the show
>>
>>71623181

Shit actor who proves the Hollywood Jew card is real
>>
He'll probably be forgotten in a few years without direct Hollywood Jew interference.

To be known for a film where you were overshadowed by a supporting actor and were actually quite shit in is something, I guess.
>>
>>71625278
Certain roles are more intense than others. Simmons' role was literally to overshadow, funny you use that word. There was not much Teller could bring to the role besides being a bitchboi.
>>
>>71625240

except his best performance is in A Spectacular Now

his Whiplash performance is good too though

other than that it seems like he's become a sell out hack despite claiming that he wanted to be his generation's Brando and avoid box office trash like superhero movies. seems like a cunt.
>>
>>71625181
fuck off negro
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.