[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who's the bigger cuck: bill or dale? also, are bill and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: King-of-the-Hill.jpg (65 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
King-of-the-Hill.jpg
65 KB, 720x480
who's the bigger cuck: bill or dale?

also, are bill and dale the biggest cucks in tv?
>>
Dale is actually a cuck. Bill is a fat saddo but not a cuck. Also hate the word that cuck stands for, "people I don't like"
>>
John Redcorn was the true cuck. He never found peace with himself, got cucked out of his land, and knew that his culture would be forever gone as his son was disgusted with the injuns and was simply a mini version of Dale. He got culture cucked
>>
>>71618495
lenore left bill though, probably for another man
>>
>>71618519
>>71618495
i mean bill is at the very least an honorary cuck
>>
>>71618543
>>71618519
Well, you're right I am stupid. Lenore probably did cheat on Bill. So both cucks.
>>
hank, bobby is bill's son
>>
>>71619632
wait

what
>>
>>71619713
You didn't see that episode? Why do you think Hank always refers to Bobby as "that boy"
>>
>>71619743
which episode?
>>
>>71619713
hank has a narrow urethra and couldn't get peggy pregnant so they got bill to do it
>>
>>71620255
>>71619743
>>71620255

>bill
>was called the bulldozer in high school
>bulldozer
>bull

It all makes sense now
>>
>>71620315
Man just look at Bobby. Do you think he looks like Hank more or Bill more?
>>
They're all cucks to degrees except for dang ol' boomhauer
>>
File: 1384565224955.gif (278 KB, 480x366) Image search: [Google]
1384565224955.gif
278 KB, 480x366
>>71619713
Hank Hill approves cuckolding.
>>
>>71618443
Dale is literally a cuck and is currently being cucked during the movie. It's also possible that he's aware of Nancy cheating but lies to himself to avoid the pain of admitting he's getting cucked.
>>
>>71623949
Furthermore, he's raising another man's son. They're a white couple with a native American son. Come on...

Bill isn't even close to being on the same level of cuckoldry lmao. It's also possible Bill cucked Hank so...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.