[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do americans really waste clean water so they can hose down their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: american.jpg (523 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
523 KB, 1280x720
do americans really waste clean water so they can hose down their driveways?
>>
>>71610117

water is a virtually infinite resource in many places. it literally falls from the sky.
>>
>>71610117
>not having so much water you can waste it however you damn please

poor you
>>
u pay for the water
>>
>>71610163
This
I like to adopt orphan ethiopian kids, leave em chained outside in the sun for a day or two, then fill up a bucket of water and dump it right in front of them.
>>
File: y6K3w_s-200x150.gif (360 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
y6K3w_s-200x150.gif
360 KB, 200x150
Do Europeans really leave their driveways dirty? Actually, do you poor fucks even have driveways?
>>
>>71610117
my mother does this every single day because she doesn't like seeing bird poop and leaves on her gravel driveway. she also routinely twice a day sweeps the walk of all leaves and twigs and actually sweeps the dirt around the walkway too. she throws away dirt and rocks and puts it in a garbage can and then complains to me that the garbage is too heavy. thats just the tip of the iceberg and all of these little rituals are very necessary to her mental wellbeing and way of life. i live with an insane person
>>
>>71610272
straight to the feels man
>>
>>71610272
they don't. townhouses are considered a luxury reserved for the upper echelons of society. basically the only people with yards in all of europe are dirt farmers and billionaire jews.
>>
>>71610279

You're fault for being a stay at home cuck.
>>
>>71610117
Yes.
>>
File: 1461598648114.png (932 KB, 825x991) Image search: [Google]
1461598648114.png
932 KB, 825x991
>>71610117
do Europeans really spend all day thinking about irrelevant things Americans do?
>>
>>71610417
yes
>>
>>71610117
I live in a third word shithole and even here we clean here we hose our driverways and pavements.
>>
>>71610161
>>71610117
I'd stab my mother in the eye for a taste of that sweet hose water.
>>
You can't "waste" water dumbshit, it just gets cycled back.
>>
>>71610417
yep

ratio of euro threads bitching about america vs american threads bitching about yurop is like 10:1
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.