[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU! THAT'S MY NAME.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: GOOGLE SEARCH RESULT.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GOOGLE SEARCH RESULT.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
FUCK YOU! THAT'S MY NAME.
>>
A, ALWAYS
B, BE
>>
Overrated
>>
File: 11.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
11.png
149 KB, 396x385
FROGPOSTING
>>
FAILED MEME! THATS MY NAME
>>
>>71607602

DUNKIN
>>
>>71607656
FUCK YOU, THAT'S MY NAME
>>
FUCK ME! THAT'S YOUR NAME
>>
BIG GUY, THAT'S FOR YOU
>>
>>71607622
A

ALWAYS

B

BE

C

CLOSING

ALWAYS BE CLOSING
>>
Give me the leads
>>
COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS
>>
>>71607656
THE MEMES ARE WEAK
>>
File: alec-baldwin-madlandov-new-181.jpg (17 KB, 373x363) Image search: [Google]
alec-baldwin-madlandov-new-181.jpg
17 KB, 373x363
Do you fuck your mother with that mouth, you sorry son of a bitch?
>>
>>71607986
The memes are weak? Fucking memes are weak? You're weak.
>>
>>71607992
ive been rewatching 30 Rock on netflix, Baldwin is a fucking legend in that show.
>>
I gonna fuck your ass to make you humble you cocksucker.
>>
>>71608226

>liberal
>not afraid to beat up nu-male paparazzi scum

They don't make 'em like that anymore.
>>
Mother goose had a son, I disfigured him and his mother shot herself, that awful bird bitch, and I'm gonna do the same to you, fuck face.
>>
File: Alec-Baldwin.jpg (176 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Alec-Baldwin.jpg
176 KB, 630x420
I love angry Alec Baldwin

"You're gonna feel a black fist in your mancunt soon, you soup kitchen worker"

Classic
>>
It took me fifteen years to get where I am today, so you can put your ear to the floor and see if any Indians come around to kick you in the cunt, this job is mine.
>>
File: alec_baldwin.jpg (19 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
alec_baldwin.jpg
19 KB, 280x350
If you think you can manage, do it, otherwise you can get over here and shine my shoes with your cunt grease because I'm a winner, and you're a faggot.
>>
Is this movie any good?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.