[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To be fair, he should have been black.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: enhanced-19643-1410458033-2.jpg (61 KB, 625x381) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-19643-1410458033-2.jpg
61 KB, 625x381
To be fair, he should have been black.
>>
that would be racist
>>
File: 01200421042.jpg (86 KB, 723x653) Image search: [Google]
01200421042.jpg
86 KB, 723x653
Yea, because having Tarzan: "The King of the Apes" portrayed by a nigger would go over so well.....
>>
File: p3553501_p_v8_ae.jpg (286 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p3553501_p_v8_ae.jpg
286 KB, 960x1440
Princess and the frog should be the last the cartoon movie starring a nigger main character
>>
>>71605603
I feel like there would've been a backlash if a black person played the Ape Man.
>>
leave us alone
>>
whatever you do i do it too show me everything and tell me how it all means something and yet nothing to me...
>>
Explain why. What difference would it have made?
>>
When I was in high school, some kid said that he was meant to be black but they made him Spanish for the Disney version.
>>
>>71605572
He's a shipwrecked english child
>>
>>71606512
He also had a for real Unicron toy and a PlayStation 6
>>
>>71606617
>english child
>white
He should have been muslim
>>
KILL EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD.EXE
>>
>>71605702
Blacks being raised by gorillas makes more sense considering their common ancestor.
>>
original book tarzan was an english nobleman who bragged himself as killer of black men.
>>
>>71605572
The original creator probably thought about that when he made up the story
>>
>>71605572
>make the king of apes a nigger
>>
>>71606900
>England
>Muslim
Not for much longer, you filthy Bremainer.
>>
>>71607360
I may check it out. I've read some comic adaptations, and pastiche workd by phillip José Farmer. The books are sounding crazier and crazier from what I've been hearing over the years.
>>
>>71606900

HAHAHHAHA YES! YES HE SHOULD HAVE THE MEMES XDDD BUTTHURT BRITBONG HAHAH XDD
>>
i wanna know can you show me i want to know about these strangers like me tell me more can you show me something's familiar about these strangers like me...
>>
>>71605572
Just like caveman roles tarzan will always be white.

Basically the only things the Jews will never change from white are primitive humans, nazis and slave owners.
>>
he should have been brown
>>
Except that his parents were British nobles.
Clayton was his cousin.
>>
>>71606660
I had a for real Unicron toy, though.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x3bS60uY2CY
>>
>>71605572
do you think Disney will get away with the white savior stuff in their inevitable live action version?
>>
hush little darling it'll be allright just take my hand hold it tight i will protect you from all around you i will be here don't you cry for one so small you seem so strong my arms will hold you keep you safe and warm...
>>
>>71605639
That shit was good though. Gets a lot of undo hate despite being one of the last 2d animated features disney put out.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.