[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1920x1080
>I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, battyboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant; I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I’m fucked. I suck and I’m sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: alan.jpg (263 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
alan.jpg
263 KB, 768x432
>>71605270
Looks like Alan Cumming (who is actually gay).
>>
File: 1424125559982.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1424125559982.png
563 KB, 569x802
Dr Pavel, I'm queer. I'm gay.
>>
>>71605270
I wish writers would stop being so oblique with their scripts
>>
>>71605270
>Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.
>>
File: 1397415064094.webm (2 MB, 480x990) Image search: [Google]
1397415064094.webm
2 MB, 480x990
dr. pavel, i'm wee guy eh?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 129x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 129x175
>>71605270
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIGay.
>>
>>71605328
a person with the last name cumming is probably gay.
>>
>>71607184
>that subtle shift in facial expression

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: We were in charge.png (149 KB, 232x345) Image search: [Google]
We were in charge.png
149 KB, 232x345
>>71607127

Nice.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlqGvf4dYNY
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 640x1136
Alright, which one of you was this?

>Ladies, I'm seeyiyay"

>I know you may or may not be alone, but I do hope if I meet you you'll have a lotta loyalty for a potential girlfriend. I'll have you know I'm a big guy aviation enthusiast and so I like to use such metaphors to explain my goals and life.

>The flight plan I filed for love lists me, my career, and my ambitions, but only one of you. First one to date, gets to stay on my aircraft. I am a big lover of flight and travel often, in fact I have my own aircraft and men and a private airfield. If you want to join me then I'll make sure to get you aboard and call it in.

>I sincerely hope that getting hitched is part of your plan and you will not try to crash the relationship with no survivors. I'm serious and do not want people who didn't fly so good in the past to get involved with me.

>No gold diggers, I do not want someone to try to grab my prize, least of all mercenaries wearing a mask to hide their big intentions. I aspire to get to my location in life and, if you join me, I'll congratulate you for following through with my master plan.

>I like films and film scores, and especially the Batman franchise by the great and very real human bean Christopher Nolan. Bravo, truly his flawless writing is an inspiration to us all. The best film in the series is The Dark Knight Rises, and anyone who says the Joker is a better villain than Bane is surely a small guy.

>In addition I like to practice my marksmanship and acquire funds to further my flight plan.

>For our first date, you don't get to bring friends.

>You can roll up to my private flying field in a jeep, and I'll make sure to introduce myself. I kinda have a thing for Russian girls with STEM degrees but I'm sure we can make do if you're not. Then I'll let you board my plane and we can take off.

>Hopefully you'll be a big girl and be able to relax in the cabin with me while my friend the pilot takes us along the trajectory.
>>
>>71608494
that's what we call an aptronym anon. It means his name is amusingly appropriate considering his occupation/what he does.

a disaptronym is for when their name is amusingly inappropriate
>>
File: Playtime is over.png (208 KB, 317x481) Image search: [Google]
Playtime is over.png
208 KB, 317x481
>>71608691

He wants a strong but submissive non-negrofucking Slavic wife-material that wont dump his pathetic self at first chance of citizenship. Gould luck, fella.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.