[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Films you didn't understand pls explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: KoC.jpg (417 KB, 800x1184) Image search: [Google]
KoC.jpg
417 KB, 800x1184
ITT: Films you didn't understand

pls explain
>>
>>
>>71600387
do you happen to be a woman?
>>
>>71600331
Malick's recent work is nothing but try hard shallow pretentious garbage. There is nothing to get. Malick has become a parody of himself. It's a real shame too because Tree of Life, Thin Red Line, Badlands, where all great films, he just hasn't evolved past them, and now makes the same movie over and over again. Worst of all Knight of Cups has invited pretentious plebs to pretend that there is value and substance in his shallow garbage, which is even more insulting to the medium of film than the crap uninspired super hero pictures.
>>
>>71601081
>where

get out
>>
>>71601081
is this pasta?
>>
File: countryforyoungwomen.jpg (15 KB, 204x300) Image search: [Google]
countryforyoungwomen.jpg
15 KB, 204x300
was this supposed to be deep or something??
>>
>>71601590
what do you mean anon?
>>
Also: flicks no one remembered after a month.
>>
Watched about 40 minutes of it and I really didn't enjoy or understand anything about it
>>
>>71602364
I liked it...
>tfw you will never wager with Based Tom
>>
>>71600331
>having trouble understanding knight of cups

It's simple as fuck to get. depressed guy who an estranged family trying to drown his sorrows in hedonism, eventually finds the lights. The visuals are just malick painting the scene, Jesus Christ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.