[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Admit truths no one ever seems to admit The Star Wars movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
ITT: Admit truths no one ever seems to admit

The Star Wars movies are corny as hell and lose all appeal after you turn like 13, but the Indiana Jones trilogy is badass and can be enjoyed at pretty much any age
>>
>>71597872
hmm
no

the 2nd one is shit

only the first and third are good
>>
>>71597931
>the 2nd one is shit

pleb opinion
>>
>>71597872

I thought Indy was an enlightened professor who cared about natives. why then was he stealing their Golden God and destroying their entire culture?

Indy a shit.
>>
>>71597964
It's not like they go in the deadly booby-trapped cave to see it.
>>
>>71597872
star wars is shit regardless.
I cant stand star wars.
>>
>>71597962
OKIE DOKIE DOCTA JONES HOLD ON TO YOUR POTATOES!
>>
Indiana Jones is everything every true man strive to be.
>>
>>71598087
only niggers hate short round
>>
>>71597962

>screaming annoying woman, only put in this because Spielburger was banging it
>screeching annoying gook kid, only put in this because Spielburger was banging it.
>>
>>71597872

Indian Jones is racist, sexist, uses guns, is a misogynist who objectives women. Why would anyone watch this filth?
>>
>>71597964
Indy is a shit archelogist, and more of a pro treasuer hunter. I mean, all he seems to care are the valuable artifacts, while not giving a shit about the ancient historic sites those artifacts are located.

Plus, consider this:

Raiders: He loses the idol to Belloq, and while he returns with the Ark, the goverment covers up the discovery and he's got no credit for it.

Temple of Doom: The setup at the begininnig of the movie speaks very badly of Indy (he's basically working for a criminal), and he loses both the remains of a chinese emperor and the Peacock's Eye diamod. By the end of the movie he returns with nothing, having lost most of the Sankara stones and returning the last one to that village.

Last Crusade: His only real hit in the movies, Indy getting back the Coronado crucifix. By the end of the movie, he once again returns to civilization empty-handed.

Crystal Skull: Loses what he admits is the biggest discovery ever, and again, returns with nothing, only a wild story without any proof to back it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.