[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Few things take me out of a film... I miss most continuity errors,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Few things take me out of a film... I miss most continuity errors, and ignore false logic almost every time.

But fuck me if I don't notice a fake Boston accent like fingernails on a chalkboard or shit like this-- a 2002 interview with Joe Crowley in the South End Buttery, when the fucking coffee shop hadn't even opened until late 2005. I used to go there every morning for breakfast. Great coffee.
>>
>>71596313
Hell, they didn't even SERVE muffins until 2008.
>>
What really triggers me is the reverse shot of two people talking, and you can tell the actual dialogue is not lining up with how the person facing away is talking.
>>
>>71597025
Even that doesn't bother me... but when a local place is showcased and didn't even exist at the time?! Well, that really gets to me.
>>
>>71597352
>>71596341
>>71596313
Fuck Boston. Enjoy your Asian criminal immigrants and your shitty hockey team.
>>
File: 21616587.jpg (48 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
21616587.jpg
48 KB, 960x540
>>71597394
k
>>
>>71597428
>cheating is ok when it's your team
die in a fire, faggot. enjoy Boondock Saints 3.
>>
File: wew.jpg (17 KB, 368x575) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
17 KB, 368x575
>>71597478
>filming less than 10 feet away from a designated filming area is cheating
>having footballs in the cold is cheating
Wew lad.
>>
>>71597672
why'd Brady destroy his cellphone then?
>>
people who aren't from my regional area are dumb & gay lol
>>
>>71597689
Who gives a shit? I've thrown no fewer than 8 cell phones at my wall, shattering them.

Reasons range from being pissed at an ex gf to some asshole hitting my car. Emotional reactions are emotional. I was certainly responsible for my phone and even the wall, but definitely not for any bullshit anyone might wantonly accuse me of.
>>
>>71597731
It's just dumb and gay when someone seeks to make a historical film and overlooks glaring errors.
>>
>>71598006
>I've thrown no fewer than 8 cell phones at my wall, shattering them.
You sound like a rational, well-developed individual, and a perfect example of someone who is proud of being from Boston.
>>
>>71598050
>I was certainly responsible for my phone
Bruh, you gotta work on your reading comprehension.

WEW
>>
>>71598050
Why does Boston trigger you so much? Do you have any hometown pride? Don't tell me you're from a flyover state...
>>
>>71598095
I read your whole post. Destroying eight cell phones is the sign of a deeply stupid individual and it doesn't shock me in the slightest that you are from Boston. I bet you're not even white, but some snownigger mixture of scotch and Irish. A real pride of your STD-ridden college town of a city.
>>
>>71598186
>deeply stupid
Sounds like you're just poor
>>
>Boston
>highly educated
>wealthy
>great sports teams
>New England is the wealthiest and least violent region of the whole country

Stay jelly, non-Yankees
>>
>>71598763
>my parents fund my temper tantrums
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.