[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denial (2016)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: denial.jpg (76 KB, 502x755) Image search: [Google]
denial.jpg
76 KB, 502x755
>Acclaimed writer and historian Deborah E. Lipstadt must battle for historical truth to prove the Holocaust actually occurred when David Irving, a renowned denier, sues her for libel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

How mad is /pol/ gonna be about this?

Im preemptively laughing my ass off over here, vaguely seeing the butthut to come in the horizon lol
>>
Prove to me that the holocaust actually happened.
I'll be here, waiting.
>>
>david irving

Hahahaha holy fuck
>>
>>71595585
So many dislikes.

>muh freedom of speech!
>defending a totalitarian regime
>>
>>71595585

What a stupid fucking premise for a movie. How the hell is she going to be 'battling' against a holocaust denier? Nobody takes them seriously. If this happened in real life, the guy wouldn't stand a chance in court. Such a transparent attempt at Oscar baiting.
>>
We all know how this movie will end.

She wins, The Guy will apologize or gets killed by some crazy Jew.

Girl have to win anyway otherwise this movie would have been buried and not green lit
>>
>>71596034
>If this happened in real life

It did

And no one had taken irving seriously for years prior to that lawsuit. He was a legit historian who went full hitler apologist.

His lawsuit was widely criticized at the time too
>>
lmao, did the Jews get bored with actual Holocaust movies so now they've moved onto Holocaust revisionism?
>>
>>71596280
Holocaust movies aren't even that common.
>>
>>71595585
That's a pretty neat cast they've got assembled, might have to give this a go.
>>
>>71595585
And in the end, she won without actually having to prove anything.
>>
>>71595585
>How mad is /pol/ gonna be about this?
You realize this happened 20 years ago right?
>>
>>71596485
What? There's at least one holocaust movie each year. Gotta keep reminding the goyim.
>>
>>71596735
don't you dare bring facts into this threads
>>
>>71596739
Well, there are 10,000 films released every year. One holocaust movie per year isn't much.
>>
>>71596821

I cant wait for Bollywood to start making pro-hitler movies
>>
>(((Weisz)))
>>
>>71596280
In 2050, we'll probably have a movie about some kid who gets teased about his great grandparents dying in the Holocaust.

>Remembrance (2051)
>nominated for Best Picture
>>
File: I30ohZW.png (14 KB, 73x85) Image search: [Google]
I30ohZW.png
14 KB, 73x85
>>71595585
>Lipstadt
>Weisz
>>
>>71595934
Nazis were against the jews, the very same group of subhumans who make you create 100 /tv/ therads about how things suck today. Fuck the jews, the Nazi did nothing wrong.
>>
>hitler was great because he killed so many jews
>the holocaust didn't happen

Pick one and only one
>>
>>71597206
>the holocaust didn't happen
This one. Hitler was trying to save us all. He is the greatest hero man has ever known.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
>>
>>71597206
Jews died of supply shortages from Allied bombings and camp diseases. They weren't thrown alive into ovens or gassed twelve times to be made into lampshades.
>>
>"THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED! THE NAZIS DINDU NUFFIN!"
>"ALL KIKES SHOULD BE KILLED!"
What does /pol/ mean by this?
>>
>>71597283
What about Poles (2.5 million) and Soviets (at least 7 million)?
>>
>>71595585
>The Nazis were hardcore mass murder machines that somehow managed to kill 7 million people using tiny gas chambers that can only hold a dozen at once

>somehow managed to dispose of all the bodies using their magic ovens that can somehow burn millions of people

>the mass graves that were discovered only held a few hundred corpses

>somehow no record of ANY order from ANY german government official or nazi party to kill a single jew has ever been found

>thousands of "holocaust survivors" exist, despite the aforementioned nazi efficiency at mass murder, who all tell conflicting stories that have never been verified by any documentation

>EU countries have made it ILLEGAL to study or examine anything around the holocaust in any way

Yeah, totally legit guys.
>>
>>71597443
Posts like these really show how little /pol/fags know about the holocaust.
>>
File: 200px-PavlikMor.jpg (15 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
200px-PavlikMor.jpg
15 KB, 200x252
>>71597360
>Stalin kills 10s of millions of russians/ukies during peacetime
>OMG a few million died in war hitler badman!
>>
>>71597360
>What is War?
>>
The Soviets probably killed more Jews than the Germans, but since the Communist Party was run by Jews, we're not allowed to talk about it.
>>
>>71597490
Post something that refutes what the man said or sit down and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>71597490
Where are the 2.400.000.000 bones m8?
>inb4 gassed and burned to ash
>>
>>71597490
OK friend

Please show me proof that the Nazi party at any point ever authorized the mass murder of jews :)

I'm sure there are hundreds of documents right?

Killing 8 million people surely resulted in tons of paperwork that could be used as actual proof right?
>>
>>71597490
Then why don't you enlighten us with your vast knowledge of it? Faggot.
>>
>>71597784
>prove to me the sky is blue! CMON I DARE YAH

I dont have to prove one of the most documented events/genocides in human history man, its common, established knowledge
>>
>>71597661
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.de/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
>>
File: 1466551474774.png (39 KB, 645x503) Image search: [Google]
1466551474774.png
39 KB, 645x503
>>71597874
You can do better than that.
>>
File: 1467381906516.png (3 KB, 306x269) Image search: [Google]
1467381906516.png
3 KB, 306x269
>>71597932
you cant
>>
File: 87.jpg (24 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
24 KB, 208x208
>Some things never happened but are true regardless

What did Ellie Weasel mean by this? Rest in piss by the way kike faggot germanophobe
>>
>>71597906
>literally illegal to publish anything that refutes any of the accepted facts

>the only documentation that is allowed is anything that collaborates the "survivors" conflicting stories

Sure is weird how every single published holocaust survivor all coincidentally witnessed such shocking and attention grabbing things.

Lucky that they were all there in the background when those evil Nazis conveniently decided to skin jews alive and throw a cabaret wearing human skin or whatever insane story is "fact" after decades of anyone pointing out how stupid that is being fined or thrown in jail.
>>
>>71598269
Not all. Did you even read it? We are talking about documents and letters, not just eyewitnesses.

>Letter from Kurt Prüfer of 8 September 1942 on "the number of muffles [37 with a capacity of 1850 corpses per day] is not yet sufficient; we should deliver more ovens as quick as possible"
This is from a guy who worked for the company making the ovens. Is he lying? Because according to him you can burn 1850 corpses per day in those 'magical ovens'.
>>
>>71598452
and yet, that technology doesnt exist today
>>
>>71598569
Let me guess, you think this only because you've read it on some Nazi blog?
>>
>>71598569
yeah, we lost the cremation technology after WW2
>>
>>71598611
>>71598626
feel free to post proof claiming that you can cremate almost 2000 bodies in one day

cause most of the shit I've read claim you could MAYBE cremate 5 bodies in 24hrs AT BEST
>>
>>71596485
Yeah there's only been 6,000 Holocaust movies made since 1948. (I did the math.)
>>
>>71597906
>33-40 minutes per corpse
>multiplied by 6 million
>198,000,000 minutes
>330,000 hours
13,750 days
37.6 years

Also
It takes 1000 pounds of fuel to burn one human body into ash.
6000000000 pounds in all
3000000 tons of fuel which would need to be transported by rail.
>>
File: jewish-hollywood-girls.png (4 MB, 1311x1748) Image search: [Google]
jewish-hollywood-girls.png
4 MB, 1311x1748
>>71595585
Why so many Jews ffs?
>>
>>71598745
And what have you read? Also, do you really think the Nazi ovens worked like modern crematories?
>>
>>71598959
woops.
>7 death camps in all
divided equally comes to 5.37
It would take each camp 5.37 years do burn everyone. Not to mention the constant unloading of metric fuck tons of fuel
>>
>>71599081
so literally what I said here >>71598569

I've read sites of crematoriums and generally crematorium-wise shit on the internet. Not in nazi blogs, just googling "how long does it take to cremate a body" and then checking out links. What have you read?
>>
>>71598959
>6 million
You know that not all Jews were gassed and cremated? It's literally basic knowledge. And wow, I'm not even sure if you guys are serious.

>Auschwitz Birkenau
>52 ovens
>1 oven - 2 corpses (or more, children and women were often gassed)
>time - 30 minutes or less
>>
>>71599369
>30 minutes or less
>>
>>71599113
Don't forget this was war time Germany, the idea that they had the manpower and energy to dedicate to burning and hiding the evidence of 9 million jews is hilarious.

The problem is that a long time ago the Jews realized that if just one part of their story came under scrutiny or was proven untrue, the entire sham would collapse.

So EVERY fucking retarded story and book written by ANYONE who claims to be a holocaust survivor HAS to be 100% true no matter how absurd.

And the anti-defamation laws were written to keep it that way, forever.
>>
>>71599369
>1 oven - 2 corpses (or more, children and women were often gassed)
so where are the bones?
>>
>>71599150
Modern crematory works differently. They wait until the whole body turns into ashes. No one cared about something like this in the death camps.
After 30 minutes there is enough space for another body.
>>
>>71599482
so where are those million leftovers?
unless you mean modern crematory works less efficiently than it did 60 years ago
>>
>>71599447
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/05/carlo-mattogno-on-belzec.html
>>
>>71599009
Literally none of them are sexy other than Alison Briefeld.
>>
>>71595585
so it's God Not Dead 2 ?
>>
I don't know if you heard, guys, but it's been heavily implied Hitler did 6 million jews.
>>
>>71599713
where is the evidence though?
those are just theories of mass graves and shit while literally providing no actual evidence of mass graves...I wanna see pics and vids of bulldozers digging out millions and millions of bones
>>
>>71599939
its was 12 actually stormfag
>>
there is a big difference between a holocaust denier and holocaust disregarder. i count myself as the latter.

i meant it's been 75 years, give me a break with this shit.
>>
>>71599482
Do you not realize how stupid that sounds, and how that wouldn't work? It takes hours to burn a body, after 30 minutes the body probably burns 10%. Then when you stack a fresh body on top that won't even start to char in 30 minutes.

It would take 4 hours for one body alone for no remains to be found. They only had about 15 crematoriums in Auschwitz.
>>
>>71599965
My grandfather was in the war and was forced to work in a camp run by the Nazis.

I don't think anyone was put in ovens and burned but he did witness many Nazis killing other slaves there such as one Nazi officer who could not eat his meat until he murdered someone.

There was also a fat Catholic priest there who was in the Nazi camp and chatted and hung out with the Germans.

Even David Irving stated how Nazis would dig holes, shoot and kill lots of Jews, prisoners of war and bury them - my grandmother just escaped this happening to her.

Again: no proof of gas chambers but yes Nazis were ruthless.

My grandmother also saw 2 Nazis pull apart a baby because the Polish mother would not tell where her husband was.
>>
File: 1449854934016.png (256 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1449854934016.png
256 KB, 458x438
>>71595585
will the jews ever stop bitching about the holocaust?
>>
>>71600143
>muh anecdotal evidence
>this is widely documented tho!!
>but instead of that evidence just read the story of my supposed granpa witnessing all that
>it was real in his mind

My grandfather was in the war and was forced to work in a camp run by the Nazis. He told me that they treated them like royalty and not a single person died there. What now?
>>
File: 2400.jpg (62 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
2400.jpg
62 KB, 620x372
>>71595585

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

>A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

Oy vey
>>
>>71595585
Even the tagline is desperate
>the WHOLE WORLD KNOWS the Holocaust happened
It's cheap propaganda, reinforce something as true by presenting it as indisputable common knowledge you'd be a nut to question in any way. It's some DAH NAZIS did too.
>>
>>71600196
Are you seriously denying my grandmother and grandfather of what they witnessed by the horros of the Nazis?

So apart from him: my grandparents were almost slaughtered by Germans who were trying to kill all prisoners before Americans reached the camps.

You cannot deny this.
>>
>>71596034
>Dramatic music
>She turns her head nervously to look behind her as she pushes the elevator button to deliver her manuscript
>Manuscript is delivered safely
>A shitty movie with manufactured drama that never should have been made ends exactly how you would imagine, pointlessly and without intrigue

10/10 all years moty
>>
>>71600307
Are you seriously denying mine?
>>
>>71600196
So i turns out that the universe isn't real? That all facts are not true and that we are living in a matrix hologram.

>Some live in the zone where the holocaust never happened and they have evidence
>some live in the zone where the holocaust did happen with evidence
these 2 zones collided

This is what it sounds like considering my grandparents have the facts of being almost murdered by Nazis while you have the facts that the Nazis were saints.

WEW LAD
>>
I miss when Weisz did fun movies.
>>
>>71600307
No they're faking for some reason

They're lying to you because the government did 9/11

Germany doesn't even exist
>>
>>71600341
Are you seriously denying me?

Are you that of a fucking idiot to claim that I am lying while you are only right?

Can you stop being biased. NO! I don't want to deny you but please do not call me a liar and I won't call you a liar.
>>
>>71600386
Is this a bait response?

I have told you what my grandparens witnessed and you are calling me a liar or them a liar for making it up despite BOTH of them being in entirely different camps! They never knew each other during the war.
>>
>>71600341
Why can't your grandfather be treated decently and his grandfather be treated horribly? Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>71600362
>>71600396
Dont deny my ancestor's experiences you communists. Fuck off
>>
>denier will provide mountains of evidence

>lolocaust believers will spew ad hominem and MUH CURRENT YEAR
>>
hitler actually planned to send all jews to the area of palestine, i believe the plan was almost underway and accepted by some jewish delegation in germany.

then he changed his mind ;)
>>
>>71600439
No, I genuinely believe Germany does not exist and we're all being fed lies.
>>
>>71595585
>How mad is /pol/ gonna be about this?
>/pol/
>the same board that uses the oven jokes constantly
>confusing /pol/ with actual holocaust deniers espeically countries like moldova , romania ,czech and other eastern euro countries

educate yourself fool

not even a poltard
>>
/pol/fags triggered
>>
>>71600470
I would expect these kind of monsters to be monsters in general and not being servants in one camp and mass murderers on another. My granpa was jewish as fuck
>>
>>71600478
AND YOU ARE STILL DENYING MY ANCENSTORS EXPERIENCE FOR FUCK SAKE!

I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE FACTS THAT MY GRANDPARENTS SAW NAZIS KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE AND YOU ARE CALLING ME A LIAR!

Do you know how much of a hypocrite you are? You call me a liar and believe that your eyes are the only truth... well tell you what mate: my grandparents eyes know what they saw. Not only this but from the other hundred eye witnesses during World War 2.

>"BUT MUH ANCESTOR'S KNOW WHAT THEY SAW"
Okay Jesus calm the fuck down! My ancestors know what they saw as well!.
>>
>>71599369
>52 ovens
Ive been there. There are actually only 2. Both of which were built by the soviets after the fact. Hell, they even admit it and claim that they are a "re-creation"
>>
>>71600534
>I would expect these kind of monsters to be monsters in general and not being servants in one camp and mass murderers on another

Why? Because it helps your conspiracy theory?
>>
>>71599369
>>71600565
The prisoners there also had a pool they could use whenever they wanted. Though the guides will bring you nowhere near it.
>>
>>71600582
so nazis were angels in some camps but monsters in others? makes sense
>hey serve this jew over there! he doesnt have a mochito for fucks sake do your job!
>hey gass this jew over there! he hasnt even stopped twitching and youre turning it off? do your job!
>>
>>71600478
>Dont deny my ancestor's experiences you communists. Fuck off
I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS 100% ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST!

I am just stating what my grandparents went through for fuck sake!

How can you deny eye witness testimony which showed Nazis brutally murdering people?

Again: I AM NOT GIVING EVIDENCE FOR GAS CHAMBERS!

But there is evidence from people who lived during the war but yes Nazis were psychopaths that killed innocent people. I am sorry to break it to you but all Nazis were not good kind and caring people.
>>
>>71600556
Stop denying my grandparents's experience. Youre a paid shill. Youre a liar of the highest order.
>>
>>71600651
>so nazis were angels in some camps but monsters in others? makes sense

Yes, apparently. Why is this so difficult for you to wrap your head around?
>>
>>71600565
We know this from the Nazi documents. Also, you weren't there. There are more ovens.
>>
>>71600665
Nope. MINE did and it was better than a vacation. Youre just a lying liar
>>
>>71600606
Except that's not true. Also, you have no idea how the camp worked. It's not even one camp. It's a pretty big complex. Please educate yourself if you want to deny the official version.
>>
>>71600677
>Stop denying my grandparents's experience. Youre a paid shill. Youre a liar of the highest order.
Read
>>71600665
I am fucking done with people like you... I just cannot at all have a decent conversation.

Did you even read my posts? All I am stating is what my ancestors experienced - and this immediately upsets you.

I am sorry that Nazis brutally murdered people.

Am I saying that all did this? No but from what my ancestors experience: heaps of Nazis murdered people.
>>
>>71600701
Its kinda hard to imagine a people so bent on exterminating the jews, doing that in one place but literally serving them like bitches on another. Am I crazy here? Why would you serve jews as royalty while being member of a party bent on exterminating them?
>>
>>71600702
No, when I say I've been there, I'm not memeing. I've actually been there. Like outside. In the world. I know that's hard for you to grasp, but it's true. And there are only 2.
>>
>>71600565
>denying the capabilities of our glorious Nazi overlords

FUCKING JEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW GET GASSEEED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71600756
t. Liar
>>
>>71600745
>thinking you can tour the entire thing.
>>
>>71600723
>Youre just a lying liar
NO I AM NOT FOR FUCK SAKE DID YOU EVEN READ MY POSTS? JESUS FUCK
>>
>>71600762
>Its kinda hard to imagine a people so bent on exterminating the jews,

That's probably because it happened 70 years ago and you're just a guy sitting behind a computer.
>>
>>71600818
I did, and all they did is reassure me that youre a liar.
>>
I will gladly take responsibility for the holocaust if Rachel Weisz would let me sniff her butthole for 3 minutes
>>
>>71600836
How do you know? Im not on a computer or phone or laptop at all. Chekmate jew
>>
The whole six million number came from the estimate that 4 million died at auschwitz. That has since been changed to 900,000 (going by the plaque on the gate). Why hasn't the whole number decreased?
>>
Bunch of fucking retards. How can you believe in this holohoax bullshit? Just to contradict /pol/ I bet. You can easily note that everything about it is shady as fuck, there are several contradictions perpetuated by the "holocaust specialists" themselves and yet everyone is forbidden from seriously researching it.

Start by watching this documentary (made by a jew) and you'll get the point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
>>
>>71601027
>that voice
He sounds like the guy from the jerky boys
>>
>>71601027
This is what made me want to go see it for myself.
>>
>>71600768
There are at least four from what I remember. I was there when I was young.
>>
>>71601137
>four
there are at least fifty
trust me, I was there when I was an infant
>>
>>71597538
Nobody's denying that Stalin was the Devil for his own peoples, but using the lie you just did to defend Nazi crimes is malicious and stupid.
Yeah, Zionists are dangerous, but to blame all the Jews because of them would be wrong and retarded.
I hate Anglo-american foreing policy but that doesn't make me want to drop nukes on your uneducated heads.
>>
>>71601137
I was there in 2011. There were only 2 gas chambers.
>>
>>71601027
Or maybe it happened and you're posthumously denying it decades later because you want to be a part of the unraveling of history so you can feel good about yourself.
>>
>>71601242
Just watch the doc. See for yourself.
>>
>>71601205
>Nobody's denying that Stalin was the Devil

>wear stalin/lenin/che guevara tshirt in public
>enjoy your evening and maybe get laid by leftist chicks

>wear hitler tshirt in public
>get dirty looks at best and get beaten up
>>
>>71595585
The triggers basement neo nazis here just prove that making this movie makes perfect sense.
Fucking echo chamber hitler lovers.
>>
>>71600803
Jesus Christ how am I a liar by stating what my grandparents saw

>B-but they made it up
So my 2 grandparents who did not know each other during the war and only met after

>Both of them decided to make up what they saw
Okay believe what you want if you seriously think that all those who were in Poland and for those who escaped near death are all faking it.

If all the old people die out in 20+ years and the entire world decides to believe that WW2 was entierely a hoax just like those who believe the Pagan Religions and those who believe Jesus was a myth and all the stories were made up well then what can I do about that.
>>
>>71601261
Or maybe it happened and you're posthumously denying it decades later because you want to be a part of the unraveling of history so you can feel good about yourself
>>
>>71601207
We are talking about the ovens.
>>
File: 1465307507465.jpg (415 KB, 1278x1012) Image search: [Google]
1465307507465.jpg
415 KB, 1278x1012
Found the evidence...
>>
>>71601321
Youre a liar. Stop lying on the internet for the jews. Im a jew and even I dont do that. How lower can you go? Just stop it.
>>
>>71601391
The "ovens" dont exist anymore, just the chimneys. There is no indication they weren't just delousing chambers.
>>
The Force Awakens does a great job at showing how hundreds of people can entirely forget about past events when they only happened 30+ years ago.

>The City of Atlantis (Hitler believed in this actually existing), Jesus Christ existing, all the Pagan religious similarities
All of this has and is being forgotten by each generation as we continue to get further away from the past
>>
Holocaust numbers are overblown but to deny no war crimes were committed by Nazis is literally retarded.
In all of mankind's history, everyfuckingone did war crimes but muh Nazis were angels fighting to free the world.
Is this the American school system?
Y'know what? Fuck the schools, use the Web you degenerates. So you watched The Greatest story never told and turned into history experts without the common sense to do research on evidence that go against your theory?
Mongoloids, the lot of you.
>>
>>71601462
There are reconstructed ovens.

>delousing chambers
No.
>>
>>71601447
>I'm a jew so that means I can be wrong about this thing that happened to Jews and still be right

You're a really dumb Jew.
>>
>>71601492
At least im not a liar.
>>
>>71601447
Jesus I am not lying for fuck sake but then again if you want to believe that 2 people who never met each other invented the same story then okay believe that.

Keep living in your false world.

We all end up dead anyway and nothing really matters in this flesh world anyway.
>>
>>71601508
this whole post is a lie
how can you live with yourself?
>>
>>71601507
You are a liar. You're a liar who lies.
>>
File: 1466014542133.jpg (44 KB, 273x458) Image search: [Google]
1466014542133.jpg
44 KB, 273x458
>>71601473
>researching biased books written by jews
>>
>>71601486
>There are reconstructed ovens.
>reconstructed
This word is used an awful lot. Why would the nazis destroy all this evidence, but leave all the paper eveidence? And when they're just gonna kill themselves to boot?

>Delousing chambers
>no
Show me why they couldn't have been.
>>
>>71601473
>but to deny no war crimes were committed by Nazis is literally retarded.
THANK YOU!

At least there is someone who can see reason.

I find it ironic that Nazi supporters are just like Muslims who believe that their Prophet Muhammad was 100% good and did nothing wrong.

Prophet Muhammad supporters and Hitler supporters have so many similarities that it is funny.

btw: I am not a brainwashed Jew who believes that Hitler was the most evil person ever because I know he wasn't.

>He truly cared for his people in the 1930's
>Got heaps of Germans jobs and kicked out those who suppressed his people
But when it came to the late 30's: he became Darth Vader and transformed into evil and not being able to control himself.

So yes he started out as good but became evil later in life.
>>
Will they mention the Holocoster?
What about the metal floor that lowered jews into electrified water?
How about the intercamp soccer leagues?
Maybe the theater?
>>
>>71601563
>May Hitler be upon you. For he was a messenger of God and did nothing wrong. Kill the infidel who calls Prophet Hitler evil
>>
>>71601623
c'mon m8
everyone knows that gas chambers have wooden doors with 3 inches gap from the floor..its basic science..and its 2019! CMON!
>>
>>71601636
lies, you cant prove any of that. Youre a liar.
>>
>>71601636
>when it came to the late 30's: he became Darth Vader and transformed into evil and not being able to control himself
That's simply not true.
>>
>>71601682
>Implying Hitler wasn't all powerful and goodly
>Denying Hitler's capabilities and influence
>Implying he didn't have a holy array of weaponry to smite the perturbed

ACH
>>
>>71597661

>gas chambers held dozens of people

No, they were able to hold several hundred

>magic ovens

Bodies were burned down only to bones, the bones were then pulverized and ashes scattered. It wasn't a full cremation process so it only took about thirty minutes.

>mass graves held too little corpses

Because the Einsatzgruppen systematically dug up and destroyed evidence of their crimes on the retreat back to Germany.

>Somehow no records of any government official of the Holocaust

Yeah no. The Nazis knew what they were doing was illegal, so they referred to killings as "evacuations" or "deportations". We have many, many Nazi officials on the record saying this.

>holocaust survivors

Most were only put in camps in late 1944 or early 1945, right before the end of the war. Most camps were forced labor camps anyway, not death camps. You see very few, if any, survivors of Treblinka. You see plenty from places like Dachau and Bergen Belsen.

>EU makes it illegal

Because there are retarded hate speech laws in place, you idiots should be debated and defeated in public but not arrested for being a moron.

There. Refuted his points.

Source: Wrote my masters thesis on Nazi Germany.
>>
>>71601719
And you cannot prove that your ancestors were treated like saints and got blowjobs by Nazis who cared for every women and child no matter if they were black, gay or a Jew. They truly cared for all.

You do know this is what you believe right? That the Nazis were the most well respected people who committed no evil at all.
>>
>>71601683
And why put all this money into their executions? If they were all really starving, why not just wait it out a few days until they die on their own? Costs nothing.
>>
>>71596235

>He was a legit historian who went full hitler apologist.

He never stopped being a legit historian you cuck.
>>
>>71601770
>Source: Wrote my masters thesis on Nazi Germany.
otherwise known as
>Source: My loose asshole
>>71601777
stop lying, liar.
>>
>>71601623
>Show me why they couldn't have been.
For example, because they wouldn't call delousing a special action in their documents.

>leave
Most was destroyed. And it's not that easy to destroy all evidence. It's not like all the documents were there in the camps.
>>
>>71600198
DELETE
>>
>>71601619
nice rebuttal

>>71601636
Yeah, people think Nazi Germany was an innocent victim. Cretins
>>
>>71601808
The moment he questioned the holocaust, he stopped being a legit historian, you anti-semitic, hate-mongering bigot! I'm literally shaking right noREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1412408661835.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1412408661835.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>71601770
>Bodies were burned down only to bones, the bones were then pulverized and ashes scattered. It wasn't a full cremation process so it only took about thirty minutes.

>takes 30 minutes to burn a body to bones, then pulverize the bones
>>
>>71601770
>Because the Einsatzgruppen systematically dug up and destroyed evidence of their crimes on the retreat back to Germany.
This has got to be the dumbest fucking sentence I've ever read. Try to imagine the logistics of this for a minute. If it still seems reasonable, promptly eat a bullet.
>>
>>71600198
OY VEY DELETE THIS GOYIM
>>
>>71601788
c'mon goy...if he let them just starve where's the action on that? do you think nazis where dull motherfuckers? they needed to be made examples of for the rest of them
>>
File: 1423391250693.jpg (17 KB, 305x292) Image search: [Google]
1423391250693.jpg
17 KB, 305x292
>>71601820
Strong arguments you presented there
>>
>>71601875
No anon, you are the dumb one. You guys are literally like the crazy morons who think the pyramids were built by the aliens because they are too complex for ancient Egyptians.
>>
>>71601770
>Wrote my masters thesis on Nazi Germany.
That's a good nigger. Though I would never trust mine to do my homework for me.
>>
File: U2.jpg (63 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
U2.jpg
63 KB, 770x433
>>71601929
>Strong arguments you presented there
pic related
>>
>>71601869

it actually takes significantly less time than that, ever been to a cremation? what do you think is happening?

on an industrial scale it could be done even quicker

>be pol
>ALL JEWS SHOULD DIE
>but but the nazis didn't do anything ; ; poor hitler

i dont even
>>
File: 1446750101.jpg (62 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1446750101.jpg
62 KB, 582x600
>>71601770
>Source: Wrote my masters thesis on Nazi Germany.
>>
>>71601770
>Most camps were forced labor camps anyway, not death camps
As I have been saying; my grandmother and her family were put in forced labor camps.

She and her family just escaped a mass slaughter as the Nazis were tricking all into travelling to a new camp but my grandmother's mother new a German women who worked in the camp and told her "do not go it is a trick" and so they were able to hide and escape being killed to death.

>"BUT MUH NAZIS WERE ALL GOOD AND THE FORCED LABOR CAMPS WERE VACATIONS"
Maybe some of them were but I tell you that lots of the camps were not and people did suffer due to Nazis.

>"BUT IT IS ALL LIES"
I am not a Jew and I have made YouTube videos in the past showing that Hitler was not all evil that he had a reasons for what he did in the 1930's such as the help he gave to his people although the evidence that Nazis later on became ruthless is 100% true whether you want to continue to deny this and continue to believe that the Nazis were 100% good because some Germans gave YOUR ancestors food and shelter whilst the Nazis that were looking after my ancestors killed lots around them.

>"BUT YOU ARE A PAID LIAR!"
I have already stated that I do not believe in the true report of the holocaust. In the early 1900's the 6 million death number was in an article for another war crime and it was taken and used for WW2 for the amount of Jews' death.

My grandparents weren't even Jewish so I am not arguing a case that the gas chambers existed and that Nazis purposely wanted to exterminate Jews... what I am arguing my case for is that Nazis were ruthless to people in Poland and forced them into labor camps.

I know you are still going to continue to call me a liar or call my a "fucking communist scum" as someone else did but all I am doing is stating what my grandparents saw and witnessed. Go ahead and continue to call me a liar if you want.. there is not much else I can say to prove you otherwise.
>>
>>71601875

We have primary sources, both German and Ukrainian attesting to this. You're a moron who doesn't understand how history works.
>>
File: 1446254317638.jpg (28 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
1446254317638.jpg
28 KB, 279x279
>>71601992
I know man. I've literally burned a body and pulverized the bones in less than 3 minutes...
these fucking /pol/fags tho amirite?
>>
>>71602021
>Nazis were tricking all into travelling to a new camp
A trail of nickels leading to the trains?
>>
>>71602052
>We have primary sources

post them m8
shut these fags up once and for all
>>
>>71602063

The bones were removed from the oven and pulverized at a different location, Christ you're thick.
>>
>>71602052
>We have primary sources

You mean the eyewitnesses who said the following:
>>71601680
>>
>>71602063

>the human body can just chill in thousands of degree heat for days man it takes literally years to get rid of a body

top kek muh hitler
>>
>>71602082
They called out on a loud speaker "a new camp where all family will be together" etc.

In reality they were taking the prisoners out to the woods, shooting them all and burying the bodies.
>>
>>71602099

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.de/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
>>
File: 1412737324934.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1412737324934.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>71601408

I'm gonna have to call BS on that one.
>>
>>71602118
where then?
>>71602140
>if it doesnt take years to get rid of a body then it must take minutes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLh5RlxOis4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW_z75fIeIw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW7OVPb6_hA
>>
>>71601820
read
>>71602021
I cannot say anymore to convince you otherwise. If you still think I am a liar then so be it.

I really wish there was a way to have a civil conversation.
>>
>>71602145
so the primary sources are a blogspot with no actual evidence other than what the blogspot and it's drawings claim? seems legit
>>
I want people to prove that the holocaust happened, I really do. Knowing that all those fucking kikes truly suffered in the hands of the National Socialists would be quite a release for me.
>>
>>71602217
I really wish you werent a liar so you could maybe see some truth.
>>
>>71602251
No one can but they can prove that Nazis were not Godly saints as these /pol/ personnel believe.
>>
>>71596142
>We all know how this movie will end.

At the height of the courtroom battle a rift in spacetime opens and Hitler himself steps out, with a talking dinosaur
>>
>>71602270
I really wish you did not call me a liar and actually acknowledge that my grandparents as well as lots did suffer at the hands of Nazis.

Oh well I cannot convince you

>>71602251
My grandmother saw a baby be ripped apart by 2 Nazis when they were asking a Polish women where her husband went and she couldn't tell because she didn't know
>>
File: Sonderaktion.jpg (226 KB, 760x821) Image search: [Google]
Sonderaktion.jpg
226 KB, 760x821
>>71602099

Jager Report written by an Einsatzgruppen commander Karl Jager about actions in the Baltics

https://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm

Don't have time to dig up the rest so heres a wikipedia article on the cover ups

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005

Pic related, moron.
>>
>>71602281
>No one can but they can prove that Nazis were not Godly saints as these /pol/ personnel believe.
this would be true even if ONE jew died under the nazis....and you think this is somehow worse than the guys selling you a 6 MILLION tragedy for 70 years..
>>
>>71602141
What would be the point of that? They were already prisoners. All they had to do was go "Hey, fucking do this". Tricking them would be pointless, they already had all the power.
>>
>>71602325
You have to burn typhus victims to curb the spread
>>
File: 1467136623322.jpg (51 KB, 568x562) Image search: [Google]
1467136623322.jpg
51 KB, 568x562
>>71595585
>inb4 she trots out some old jew born in 1948 that survived the gas chambers 5 times at 3 different camps and this is considered incontrovertible evidence
>>
>>71602222
You have literally links for the documents there. But let me guess, you don't know German? Oh, and they are probably all forgeries.
Are you even sure if WW2 happened? Can you show me evidence?
>>
>>71602325
are there any actual evidence about all this, besides sites which claim shit?

what is your picture supposed to prove? that they didnt even use crematoriums and they just burned them out in the open? and thats somehow evidence supporting your claims? top kek
>>
>>71602396
nope, can you?
>>
So let me guess: this movie is just going to be filled with talk or will they actually show up evidence of pictures of camps and dead bodies and argue evidence that these people were gassed?

They could be a really good movie if it is done non biasely and both Irving and Deborah give their evidence testimonies to the audience.

But then it could be extremely biased towards the holocaust being 100% factual and anyone who disagrees is in the wrong.
>>
>>71602444
>So let me guess: this movie is just going to be filled with talk or will they actually show up evidence of pictures of camps and dead bodies and argue evidence that these people were gassed?

>holywood movie with jew protaginist

what do you think?
>>
>>71602444
>biased
Holocaust is 100% factual.
>>
>>71602544
>only 100%
OY VEY DIS ANODA SHOAH RIGHT HEEAH
>>
>>71602544
This is not even funny anymore
>>
>>71602544
6 million Jews did not die by Nazis but otherwise yes it is true that Nazis did slaughter lots - but these people were not all Jews
>>
>>71602052
>We have primary sources

And if you think General Dwight Eisenhower was a puppet whose firsthand accounts of liberating the camps was fiction, you're a deluded faggot
>>
If they were gassed, there should be some residue on the bones even if burned. Why has testing never happened?
>>
>>71602645
cause its anti-semetic and you are too to question it
>>
>>71602585
What isn't funny? No one takes seriously holocaust deniars. There were some attempts at discussion in the 90s but they are obviously biased as shit with clear agenda.
They are completely irrelevant in academic circles and only places like 4chan take them seriously.
>>
>>71602618
Conveniently enough, all the "death camps" were discovered by the soviets. And we all know that communist russia is trustworthy.
>>
>>71595585
>trying that hard to be Inherit the Wind, without any of the references to current situation being pertinent
god fucking damnit
>>
File: 140736992448.jpg (33 KB, 345x354) Image search: [Google]
140736992448.jpg
33 KB, 345x354
>>71602703
this is true, listen to this poster
>>
>>71602678
It would end all speculation once and for all.
>>
>>71602617
Currently the number is 5.5-5.8 million. And it's very possible that so many Jews died during the holocaust.
>>
>>71602778
only nazis "speculate" about the holocaust
>>
>>71601770
>Because the Einsatzgruppen systematically dug up and destroyed evidence of their crimes on the retreat back to Germany.

I have no opinion on this subject and really don't care either way, but when you write this you aren't doing yourself any favors.

Like the other anon said; imagine the logistics of this. It sounds like fantasy land.
>>
What's the point of having holocaust debates anymore? With almost all of those who supposedly witnessed the crimes dead and no actual film or video tapes of the gas chambers - any debate just will not work for both someone wanting to prove it happened and for someone who wants to prove it did not happen.

The same way people want to prove Jesus existed based on a early 2nd century historians who mentioned him in only 1 paragraph and never fully talked about him in detail and then we have the first century 4 gospel books.

With actual proof for the Holocaust... well we have this book
>>71601408

But then there are real cases where people did make up that they were survivors and so it is easily to then conclude that all the cases of anyone surviving are false because I mean: why would you believe that 1 report is true when 20 others made up false claims?

Same is with Jesus: there is 20+ gospels that the church rejected and only 4 that they believe are correct despite these 4 gospels having contradictions.

An actual debate just will not work in 2016. In 1950 yes it would because heaps of people were still alive who did survive, who did see with their own eyes the torture and pain the Nazis inflicted and it would have been way easier to interview heaps of people who had no relation with another and notify all the similarities and prove that Nazis did murder people (not that the holocaust or gas chambers were real).

But in 2016, you cannot debate the Holocaust either way and prove it really happened or did not happen.
>>
>>71602731
So you think it's only Russia? You know we have Polish reports from 1942 and 1943 about the extermination of Jews? Yes, they mention gassing.
>>
Honest question, forget Hitler, forget the Nazis - don't you think this world would be waaaay better off Jews? Again, let's pretend this is 1916 or 2016, it doesn't matter, the point is - why are you defending Jews?
>>
>>71602544
It is but not in the ways and proportions that are often presented. About 6 million jews died during WW2, not all in camps and not all directly killed by the nazis (see lynching, militias, etc) and the camps were far from exclusively used to imprison jews; Political activists, gypsies, homosexuals,war prisonner and others were sent as well.
the holocaust did happen but it's too often presented as one element.
>>
>>71602319
>My grandmother saw a baby be ripped apart by 2 Nazis
Did they use their teeth or their claws?
>>
>>71602801
Here is a German propaganda documentary made in the 1930's about the Nazis showing hatred for Jews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE

>BUT HITLER AND GERMANY LOVED JEWS!
Watch the video you faggots. It is a known fact that Hitler despised the Jews as it is stated in this documentary

>BUT THIS IS A CGI FILM AND MADE UP
kek nice try
>>
>>71602943
wait that video sucks, here is the english narration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w
>>
>>71602943
Anyone non-Jewish with any sense hates Jews. Nothing unique to Hitler or the German government of the time.
>>
>>71602943
>arguing with yourself
>>
File: 1412569660327.png (60 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1412569660327.png
60 KB, 225x225
>>71602871
>What's the point of having holocaust debates anymore? With almost all of those who supposedly witnessed the crimes dead and no actual film or video tapes of the gas chambers - any debate just will not work for both someone wanting to prove it happened and for someone who wants to prove it did not happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y3WFxORvpc
>>
>>71602933
No one says they all died in camps. But I agree with you about the holocaust and the Jews. It seems like your average American thinks only they were murdered by the Nazis.
>>
File: 1462986838779.jpg (13 KB, 338x314) Image search: [Google]
1462986838779.jpg
13 KB, 338x314
>>71602997
>>
>>71601992
>i dont even
Kill yourself, fucking tumblrcuck.
>>
>all those anime virgins and meme spammers from /pol/ shilling their agenda in the comments

Fuck free speech, they should be wiped the fuck out. /pol/ shitposters are literally subhuman.
>>
File: 1467382667480.jpg (37 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
1467382667480.jpg
37 KB, 600x576
>>71602997
what the fuck
>>
Typhus killed a lot of Jews, and so did botched Red Cross relief efforts, and so did starvation from allies bombing supply lines. When you add all these deaths up it really inflates the holocaust number and makes the Nazis seem even worse. obviously they were very evil, to do the crimes they did to god's chosen people, but it is ignorant of America to teach its children that all the people who died were deliberately murdered by Inglorious Bastards style SS nazi scum. Movies like denial are important because they remind us that we must remember history lest it repeat itself.
>>
Reminder that David Irving is a Zionist agent

>He is a cloaked Zionist playing the controlled opposition in another one of their games. His job is to make anyone who questions mainstream history look like a disgusting sadistic sexist pig. Even more important is that he makes you think that if you don't believe the history you have been sold in every detail, you may end up in jail walking in a tight circle with dangerous criminals. Reading all the stories of Irving, Faurisson, Zundel and so on would make you think that even being in the US won't help you, since they will just deport you to a country where the courts will hang you out to dry.

http://mileswmathis.com/irving.pdf
>>
>>71602997
>Holocaust survivor
apart from that women who reported that she just escaped death and wrote a book about it, how else did so many of these Holocaust survivors supposedly escape as well?

I am guessing that no one from the outside knew that the gas chambers existed in the 40's until they came face to face with the showers? So did they all somehow run out before being gassed?
>>
>>71603214
/pol/ shitposters only have /pol/ as there place to freely communicate their beliefs.

Saying anything like this on youtube or facebook would get you instantly banned.

Some of them may be mentally ill but then they do need a source to express how they feel.
>>
File: free speech.png (15 KB, 420x553) Image search: [Google]
free speech.png
15 KB, 420x553
It's like "God's Not Dead" except it's about denying the holocaust.

"Free Speech is Dead"
>>
File: 1445292944218.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445292944218.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>71602997
T-this is satire....right?
>>
>>71602997
Poor guys wanted their project funded and that's proably the one way no one could refuse to fund.
>>
suprised this thread wasnt pruned a long time ago tbqhwyf
>>
>>71603343
Nah, everyone on /pol/ legit deserves to be tortured as inhumanely as possible. Look at the comments on that video. They're such smug circle-jerking retards. They're so arrogant even though they are far and away the dumbest group of people on Earth, including inner city negroids. Most of them aren't even adept at using their own first language. They have memes as avatars, little anime girls as avatars -- they post their stupid middle school memes in fucking youtube comments. Just scroll down that video, it's a bunch of overweight manchildren literally shilling neo-nazism right before going back to jerking off to cartoons.

Jesus, the fucking echo chamber smugness in those comments. Literally even worse than SJWs. From this point forward I'm going to do everything in my power to ruin those sorts of people.
>>
I wanna be the very best
Like no leader ever was
To catch Jews is my real test
To gas them is my cause

I will travel across Europe
Searching far and wide
Each gypsy, Jew to understand
The power of the sign

SWASTIKA
It's Jews versus me
To unite all Germany
SWASTIKA

Oh your my best friend
In a war we can't defend
SWASTIKA
A room full of Jews
Set the oven to 232
You cross me ill gas you
SWASTIKA

Gotta gas 'em all
>>
I had a friend from San Francisco (yeah...) who was visiting DC for the first time. I thought they'd hit up all the monuments and museums and stuff, which they did some of, but their first stop was the Holocaust Museum. I was like...why? They're not even Jewish.
>>
>>71603505
would you call them"subhuman"?
>>
File: 1463622306834.jpg (64 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1463622306834.jpg
64 KB, 482x427
>>71602997
>>
>>71603505
You're going to do everything in your power to ruin manchildren with anime avatars shitposting in YouTube comments?

I think you have bigger problems than they do, and are actually extremely offended (you're probably a Jew yourself) and are trying to use a false sense of superiority and disgust at their low status as a sort of cover excuse for why you're so triggered by them.
>>
File: 1466074641333.png (14 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
1466074641333.png
14 KB, 166x166
>>71603505
>They're so arrogant
>even though they are far and away the dumbest group of people on Earth

google "irony"
>>
>>71603564
Sounds like you've been brainwashed by 4chan neckbeard logic. WW2/Holocaust is a historical fascination for everyone with a brain. Being Jewish has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>71603343
>place to freely communicate their beliefs
It bothers you, isn't it, free speech? How very progressive, liberal and Che Guevarrish of you.
>>
>>71603505
Yeah a lot of /pol/ shitposters probably watch holohoax videos every night while jerking off to anime
>>
File: 1435815487614.jpg (59 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1435815487614.jpg
59 KB, 450x450
>>71603626
>>
>>71603640
As much as I support free speech: hearing people call me a liar for stating that my grandparents made up what they witnessed the Nazis do: it really pisses me off
>>
File: 1458540100462.jpg (500 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
1458540100462.jpg
500 KB, 728x640
>>71603505
holy shit kid calm down
>>
File: HITLER_KILLIN_JEWS.png (211 KB, 396x479) Image search: [Google]
HITLER_KILLIN_JEWS.png
211 KB, 396x479
>>71603531
>>
>>71603694
thats cause you ARE a liar and it makes you uncomfortable realizing it
>>
>>71603626

Who the fuck goes to the nation's capital and instead of going to all the awesome stuff there, they make a beeline for a depressing genocide museum?
>>
>>71603694
>Expecting anyone to take a Jew's claims seriously

A histrionic sense of persecution and the lying that comes with it is pathological to your race. It's built into your DNA.
>>
>>71603721
Or maybe his grandparents lied to him.
>>
if it is a lie then how come every holocaust denier is some weird as fuck guy who doesnt even have a degree in history from a decent university
>>
>>71603721
go back to jerking off to holohoax videos mate
>>
>>71603750
>who is David Irving: the post
>>
>>71603756
go back to being a liar mate, oh wait, youre already one, nevermind
>>
>>71603601
>>71603621
>false sense of superiority
>irony

Nah, my IQ is 150, or three times the average on /pol/. There's no irony, and the sense of superiority is anything but false. I'd question my superiority over a cat before I'd question my superiority over a /pol/ poster. I've never hated anyone more in my life than I hate /pol/ shitposters. There's no death slow enough for you guys. If you had the smugness without the stupidity or the stupidity without the smugness it'd be one thing, but you are *literally* the least intelligent demographic that has existed in the history of our species and you're so sure you're right. You circle jerk your retarded logical fallacies with other retards and drown out all rational voices with your memes and buzzwords. Most of you think there's not enough evidence for the holocaust and believe Jesus existed. It's like satire, except it isn't. I really hope incurable cancer is in your future.
>>
>>71603750
THIS
universities are the last beacon of truth in today's society
>>
>>71603830
If you were superior you wouldn't even be reading YouTube comments, let alone being triggered by them.
>>
>>71603806
Don't worry: you are safe amongst the other Nazi lovers.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.