[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so right? I finally got around to watching this and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: BLU.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
BLU.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
What went so right? I finally got around to watching this and it was fuckin brilliant. Can't believe I waited so long.
>>
Matt and Trey really love musicals. I believe this was their first attempt at one. This is what a labour of love looks like, and it contains a song about uncle-fucking.
>>
GOD HAS SMILED UPON YOU THIS DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>71595525
Cannibal the musical was the first.
>>
>>71595640
You're correct, my mistake.
>>
Can anyone tell me if Book of Mormon is worth it?
>>
>>71595443
It was a labour of love? Matt & Trey can be amazing writers when they aren't just going through the motions.

See: Book of Mormon
>>
>>71595662
Hell yes. Hasa Diga Ebowai!
>>
>>71595640
Best song coming through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1ZOFNBL68
>>
People look at me weird when I tell them this is one of my favorite movies.

Sure it's dated compared to 2016 but definitely a statement on PC culture in the late 90s
>>
the movie was a big fuck you to everyone, when they made it they thought south park is over anyway and they wanted to end it with a bang.

listen to the commentary its hilarious
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.