[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dactah Cahvey's easy shave BUDDAA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Bill-Burr-40027.jpg (198 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Burr-40027.jpg
198 KB, 800x1000
Dactah Cahvey's easy shave BUDDAA
>>
>are you tired of old people trying to mail a peanut better sandwich? I know I am
>visit STAHMPS DOT KOWM
>>
Mode-Al? Mow-duhl?
>>
File: burr.png (48 KB, 1224x161) Image search: [Google]
burr.png
48 KB, 1224x161
>you are now aware than Bill charges $67k for a private gig
>>
I can't respect him after he married an annoying banshee after all his talk about horrible women.
>>
>>71587738
he still trashes women, sometimes in front of Nia
>>
>>71587779
That changes nothing
>>
club dubya
>>
AAAAAAAHM JUST CHECKININON YAH
>>
>>71587688

Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>71588402
there's a little wrong with it if you then come home to whine about evil rich people
>>
>>71587779
yeah and immediately bends the knee to the Nia that eternally lives in his brain and goes "OHHH GOD IM SUCH A FUCKIN IDIOT"
>>
>>71588437
He's not a liberal hippy cry baby.

His criticism of evil rich people are stupid rich people that use laws to fuck over the little guy and buy governments.
>>
>ME UNDIES ME UNDIES
>NO MOAH SWEDDY BAWLS BUH-DO DOO DOO
>>
>>71587553
Rip
>>
DUDE IT'S FUCKIN BRUTAL
>>
ZIP...
>>
SO I WUZ TAWLKIN' TA JIM VERZI AND JOE BARTNIK AND...
>>
>>71589798
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................recruita
>>
oh it is brutal remember roofing in july
>>
SCIII AAAAA TI CAAA
SCIII AAAA TI CAAA UHH UHH UHH UGH UHHH
>>
oh shit look who's back...it's me undies everybody!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
>>
>>71590772
Ba doop doop
>>
>>71588437
That's a fee he has to set, or else some NEET faggot who has been saving up his disability bucks will hire him to preform in fron of his brain dead mom, who he's cashing her disability checks from, all alone in some roach infested hellhole in Jersey.
67k is a reasonable fee for a comedian as big as he is and it's private event and not something you can sell tickets to.
>>
>>71590772
This great. I hope Bill has seen this.
>>
>>71591262
Beyonce doesn't have a set fee, I wonder if she gets pestered by neckbeards offering her a gig for 500 bucks
>>
>>71587553

bill burr doesn't have the best stand up (brian regan) but he might be the most naturally funny person on the planet
>>
>>71588440

he literally says that after saying anything. Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>71587688
yeah what's wrong with that? these older comedians didn't start last month. they've been laboring on material for years. why not eat the fruit?
>>
>>71591356
bullshit
>>
>>71593049
are you too stupid to check for yourself?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.