[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good recent seasons of The Simpsons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 122.jpg (73 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
73 KB, 720x576
Are there any good recent seasons of The Simpsons?
>>
>>71584860
I guess you could call 20 years ago recent.
>>
>>71584860
They aired season 24 here and it wasn't horribly bad,in fact there were like 5 decent jokes per episode.
>>
>>71584860
No. The only good thing to come out of recent Simpsons is Simpsums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG6wkRQ4f2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBOTv7RelDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc0gvwSaueY
>>
>>71584860
Apparently Judd Apatow wrote an episode 20 years ago that got screened a few years ago when he was famous

Ive never seen it but its probably worth a watch
>>
I tried watching new seasons and I more or less hate everything but the one thing I cant get over is pic related.
This same mid shot is used 90% of the time. Its so sterile and boring and just lazy. In the old ones they actually go for interesting shots that make it feel a lot more natural and adds to the comedy but now its like watching a shitty millenial sitcom.
>>
>>71585126
>plot twist, it's not
>>
>>71585126
is >>71585177 the episode?

>Homer is hypnotized into believing he's ten years old and ends up stuck in his new age when the hypnotist dies, so he bonds with Bart and refuses to take back the responsibilities of adulthood.
>>
>>71585280
o i just read the filename, yes it is

GUY did you know that or was that a coincidence? skoopy
>>
DINNAH DAWWWWWG
>>
>>71585306
No I didnt even read your post. I was about to make a new thread on how much I hate the shots in the new simpsons and decided to just add to this thread instead. Its a strange coincidence yes
>>
>>71585507
its been a pleasure to share this moment of synchronicity with you pal
>>
>>71585576
np
>>
>>71585190

I just watched it and it was pretty good, I audibly laughed 3-4 times
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.