[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how mad will /tv/ be when this earns over $1 Billion at the box
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: hotgirls.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hotgirls.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
how mad will /tv/ be when this earns over $1 Billion at the box office?

you just know its going to happen
>>
you seem to forget that foreigners are even more racist and sexist than americans
>>
>>71577377
This, I'm not worried because no one in China is gonna see this shit, and no one in America goes to the movies any more.
>>
It won't come close to a billion, but it's not going to bomb like /tv/ wants it to, either. It'll do okay but not awesome.
>>
>>71577358
>Mommy look, I'm trying to antagonize strangers on the internet!
>"That's nice dear..."
>>
>>71577440
its the biggest movie of the summer and remember jurrasic world got fucking 1.7 billion, people love remakes of classics

middle age moms are going to go crazy about this and kids will love it to

fucking minions got 1.2 billion

its a big budget pg-13 superhero movie with tons of advertising and sjw themes, its guaranteed to get at least $500 million
>>
File: billost.jpg (23 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
billost.jpg
23 KB, 407x407
>>71577440

>but it's not going to bomb like /tv/ wants it to

Right? We can't have fucking anything, god damn it.
>>
File: ghostbusters-30.jpg (154 KB, 584x299) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-30.jpg
154 KB, 584x299
>>71577358
why do the ghostbusters uniforms look so shit and unimaginative? the original uniforms look so much better
>>
>>71577358

Does it matter? None of us are going to see it....

Right?
>>
>>71577358
I will be mad. Seriously. I know it's gonna profit. I'm angry because a ton of spoiled brats are going to get their way.
>>
>>71577540
probably because the whole movie is shit and unimaginative.
>>
>>71577358

nope. word of mouth will kill this dead. news travels fast.
>>
File: 1466991250266.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466991250266.gif
2 MB, 480x270
This movie is going to literally eat shit. Even if it does succeed at the box office it will fade into cancerous obscurity. Even my liberal friends are cringing.
>>
>>71577540
How do you fuck up something as simple as a jump suit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
It'll do just well enough to warrant a sequel. The sequel will bomb.
>>
>>71577518
>jurassic world
61% foreign

>minions
71% foreign

only SJWs in the US, Canada and UK are going to see this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.