[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Scott only mades 30k/year >Stuttering John only made 10k/year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: howard-stern-wig-2.png (126 KB, 342x226) Image search: [Google]
howard-stern-wig-2.png
126 KB, 342x226
>Scott only mades 30k/year
>Stuttering John only made 10k/year
>Howard made 20 million a year on K Rock

Why is he such a jew and doesn't pay his staff that is part of bits and discussions jack shit?
Whack Packers didn't get paid at all too.
>>
>>71568129
Yeah I've been listening since the 90s and that always disgusted me. They are what made the show. He's such a fucking faggot sometimes.
>>
Didn't John become a millionaire from trading stocks though?
>>
>>71568229
Even now he makes 80 million a year why others like Richard and Ronny "only" make 400k.

I mean it got better but that is still a huge gap and the interns and wack packers still don't get anything at all.
>>
>>71568265
No but he did earn money that way. Can't live on 10k/year in New York.

I think he became a millionair when Leno hired him.
>>
>>71568129
It's the same thing Rover does to his crew. Terrestrial radio is a fucking joke.
>>
I haven't listened to Howard in years. His show was so good when he was pissed off.
Then he got a divorce and got all happy. He lost his edge and the show became boring.
>>
>>71568511
He also became old an pc.
even cancelled the tv show.

all he does now is talk about dancing with the stars and how much he loves ellen degenrates dance and oprah
>>
>>71568129
what makes you think they deserve as much as him or even more than what they got? They got paid what they were worth, and john thinking he deserved more end up getting substantially less than he would have ultimately gotten if he had stayed with howard.
>>
>>71568653
Nobody listens to the Howard Stern show for Howard.
>>
>>71568653
10k a year isn't even minimum wage.
Nobody says they should get the same as Wigward but when they have air time they should get paid accordingly since they made the show interesting.
>>
I'm glad the era of overpaid dj's are coming to a close
>>
>>71568836
yes they do. Howard runs the ship. I've never tuned in to listen to any of the wack packers or robin.
>>
>>71568908
Well you fucking missed out.

He sucks dick now. Who cares about all these ABC fag shows he is into
>>
>>71568836
sure they don't...

>>71568849
>since they made the show interesting.
lol, no.
>>
>>71568129
he must take good care of robin.

I swear that cackling bitch has something on him.

Is Fred still there? I havent listened since FM
>>
O AND A PARTY ROCK
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.