[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ID2: Resurgence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Just came back from seeing this movie. I was thoroughly entertained, but the cinema was 90% empty, haha. I'm kinda surprised, I thought it was a very fun movie if you take it for what it is, and it didn't try to be more intelligent than it was.

Pro's:
- Great use of recurring characters (actors had a visibly great time)
- Wonderfully subtle way to show a homosexual relationship with some comedy with it
- Good build-up and setting up the world
- Pretty good effects (with a few exceptions) and solid action

Cons:
- New/young characters did not impress (me)
- Unnecessary cuts to characters that don't need attention

I hope the movie makes enough cash for a sequel, as I liked the direction it was taking (galactic scale/war).

Anybody else who enjoyed this golden turd?
>>
>>71567057
I liked it but the ending felt like too much of a set up for a third movie (which won't get made because it bombed)
Also I agree with your opinion of cuts. The movie felt like a longer movie that got cut down. Maybe an extended cut on video could fix some of it.
>>
>>71567057
I enjoyed it, but felt like it tried to follow too many characters.

What would really rock would be a T.V. show for the galactic war.
>>
File: concerned.gif (695 KB, 374x211) Image search: [Google]
concerned.gif
695 KB, 374x211
>>71567057
BUT HE WAS DEAD
HOW IS HE NOW ALIVE?
>>
The movie was quite shitty honestly. Doesn't hold a candle to the original
>>
>>71568088

Never confirmed, SS guy just shakes his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ0LBOPZoLI
>>
>>71567057
This movie was a piece of shit.
>>
>>71568088
coma for 20 years
>>
Easily the worst movie I've seen this year.
>>
File: travis-tope.jpg (41 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
travis-tope.jpg
41 KB, 500x350
I agree with all the "pile of shit" opinions. Also I just looked this up right now because it was bugging me every time Liam Hemsworth's little sidekick popped up and I just fucking hated him for no reason, he played that little bastard that shot Nucky.
>>
>>71567057
did that sceientist guy in part 1 ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.