[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man of steel behind the scenes documentary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: MOS.jpg (46 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
MOS.jpg
46 KB, 720x1080
Man watching this really shows Snyder does care about the characters. Makes you wonder how much WB got involved and screwed him over in BvS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhtPfzE1tEM
>>
What's with all the DC shilling?

Is this like when people on /mu/ spammed neutral milk hotel until people started to say in the aeroplane over the sea was good?
>>
File: 486676.jpg (352 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
486676.jpg
352 KB, 1366x768
>>71566295
Reminder: we could have gotten a 3 hour cut of Man of Steel:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3DrtXthS7bA
>>
>>71566368
I like aeroplane over the sea. Its fun and easy to sing.
>>
>>71566295
I really wish we got more of the wondering Clark scenes before he meets his true father. Also I wish we got more Lois and Clark intereaction before he revealed who he was.
>>
File: 2720171918.png (1 MB, 1440x801) Image search: [Google]
2720171918.png
1 MB, 1440x801
See you can tell there was an extended oil rig rescue scene
>>
Just wait for the 7 hour redux version of b v s
>>
>now he's gonna punch Zod through a FUCKING BUILDING, and the whole things gonna come down, the retards who watch this are gonna love it

What did Snyder mean by this?
>>
WB is a directors studio, I'm sorry, but if they had intervened we'd have gotten an enjoyable film.
>>
>>71566368

damn, you're a fucking double pleb.
>>
>>71566295
>Snyder does care about the characters
If he does care, the only explanation is that he is wholly untalented.

Watch this in case you forgot how retarded this man is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
>>
>>71567688
Christ he looks like a deer in the headlights. What movie was he promoting?
>>
>>71567688

>one clip defines a person

okay senpai
>>
>>71567866
I don't think that public speaking is the man's forte.
>>
>>71567913
>DUDE STAR WARS
>everyone claps
The audience was obviously /tv/.
>>
>>71567688
He looks so much like Ray Romano. Or is it just me?
>>
>>71567688
I would have honestly acted the same way as Zack if suddenly put on spotlight.

Go and watch interviews with him when it is just him and 1 camera; he is way more confident there.
>>
>>71568482
Zack is a fucking retard, you fucking faggot. Stop sucking his dick, faggot.
>>
>>71568711
Better use faggot once more in your future replies, otherwise, someone might question your masculinity. It will really help you mask all that homosexual panic you're experiencing right now. I promise.
>>
>>71568482
>suddenly put on spotlight.
He was on a Q&A panel... where he knew people would ask him questions.
>>
>>71569449
Who was it asking the question? Does anyone know?
>>
>>71569393
You are being a faggot.
>>
>>71569802
some faggot in the audience asking him about his influences
>>
>>71570482
I was just curious, because the questioner's voice sounds rather a lot like Kevin Smith's.
>>
>>71566754
It means he made this movie for you because he loves you. And you spat in his face. Poor man
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.