[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was that reaction really warranted? That pizza looks delicious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1467235940036.png (2 MB, 1275x1041) Image search: [Google]
1467235940036.png
2 MB, 1275x1041
Was that reaction really warranted? That pizza looks delicious.
>>
>>71556889
>its another episode where ramsay is complaining about the food being too much and the portions too big, like its a bad thing
>>
God bless the USA
>>
>its a belly dancing milf episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TefHPtBx2BM
>>
Ramsay is an annoying cunt.
>>
>Uncooked Crust and greasy as shit
Yeah it's worth complaining about.
You can say it looks good, but that's because Pizza is really fucking hard to actually make taste bad. that doesn't mean it's a good pizza. It was probably terrible for pizza.
>>
Why am I seeing this thread 4 times a day?

This is worse than when that Louie ETSUBASTU thing was posted EVERY SINGLE DAY.
>>
Can someone post the episode of this pizza?
>>
>>71557098
THIS
>>
>>71557098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abEDKvEoFBo
>>
These threads are really funny thanks for posting them all the time haha great thread haha thanks Gordon Ramsay pizza thanks ha
>>
>>71557376
why the fuck would you bump and waste your time though?
>>
I know this is a new forced unfunny meme, but the dough wasn't cooked
>>
>>71557311
cheers m8
>>
I have absolutely no idea how places stay in business or get closed, there's just no logic to it. I'm watching Hotel Hell and it's pretty damn random. That one place I forgot the name of got fucked by the bank despite the business finally being profitable, but the rest, no idea.
>>
>>71556955
When you make the portions too big, you're selling at a loss.
>>
No way, another Za' thread. That sure looks tasty. I don't know why anyone's upset, Za' is Za', brah.
>>
>>71556955
>ramsay goes to america
>immediately forgets he is in america
>"the portions are too big!!!"

Gee, I wonder why
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.