[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 620x413
If this was so good why doesn't anybody talk about it anymore?
>>
>>71556231
Overhyped forgettable trash.
>>
>>71556269
/thread
>>
Because it's almost universally liked. The only reason BvS is talked about is because it's (apparently) divisive.
>>
>>71556371
>delusion
>>
>it was so good
Still makes no sense that the smartest guy on the planet, who can craft a suit like that, actually loses to two 'normal' humans. He should have smashed the living hell out of both of them.
>>
>>71556371
I thought it was a meme to like it.
Its only obvious from all the hyperbole being thrown about it.
>>
File: 26700784484_3c980eab5e_o.png (2 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
26700784484_3c980eab5e_o.png
2 MB, 1500x1000
>>71556231
It was two movies
one about their civil war shit and the other was about the winter soldier program.
Also, there was no real reason for them to fight. Captain America was too stupid to tell Tony about the Frozen Winter Soldiers
>>
because it didnt actually feel like a "civil war"
I expected more out of it.
>>
>>71556231
because its already successful, flawless, and dont have to rely on shitmeme called "director's cut" to fix their fuck ups.
>>
>no stakes
>cliché villain
>shoehorned comic relief characters
>straight to video cinematography and set design
>awful shaky action editing
>Stark floating head
>quips galore
>disjointed first act, overindulgent second act, emotionally shallow third act
>Registration Act motivation is dropped in favor of muh husbando and muh parents were killed by this brainwashed pawn, better take revenge on him instead on the people that made this to him
>if Bucky mask doesn't work Zemo's plan is deflated. Surprise, surprise, it fools the Avengers AND the entire world
The list goes on
>>
File: marveldrone.png (138 KB, 626x566) Image search: [Google]
marveldrone.png
138 KB, 626x566
>>71556480
>flawless
>>
bump for Marvel tears
>>
File: robert-downey-jr.png (230 KB, 321x600) Image search: [Google]
robert-downey-jr.png
230 KB, 321x600
>>71556231
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>71556447
This so much. It felt like a friendly brawl movie.

I enjoyed it but it had no real aggresion when you compare it to BvS
>>
>>71556422
>smartest guy on the planet
Who is Reed Richards
>>
>>71556371
This
>>
>>71556231
>If this was so good why doesn't anybody talk about it anymore?
If this was so forgettable and bad why do you keep making threads about it anyway?
>>
>>71556579
ITP: Already debunked.
>>
>>71556579
>straight to video cinematography and set design
>awful shaky action editing

God this was the worst. I don't know why they even put action scenes in these Marvel movies since they are so boring and overdone that everyone is just waiting for them to end. I could take a small nap during them and not miss much of the movie.

I miss it when superhero movies were exciting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqvbv-SB4bg
>>
Because it doesn't have obnoxious fanboys trying to hard to defend it because they know how horrible it is.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.