[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's one thing that made no sense in this movie SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jonestown.jpg (52 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
jonestown.jpg
52 KB, 600x408
There's one thing that made no sense in this movie

SPOILERS AHEAD (not using textcover, you've been warned)

After the war, he goes to live with his negro mistress and then months later, his wife and son show up on his doorstep and he's like, "Uh you can live in the shed I guess". What the fuck?
>>
>>71550999
bump for trips
>>
>>71550999
he was a bad person who betrayed his country and his family for a little poontang
>>
>>71552102
>betrayed his country
Retarded logic here. The whole thing about Jones County is that it was as Confederate as fuck. The South bleats on and on about central authority being wrong and local government preserving their rights. So if a county wanted to reject Richmond that was completely legit and exactly in line with secession doctrine. It's funny how Rebs get all upset when their logic is taken to its natural conclusion; the myth of a monolithic South is total garbage.
>>
>>71552184
the South was fighting to preserve the sovereignty of the States, which they believed were distinct countries that had joined a voluntary union for mutual protection and were now leaving. They weren't fighting to preserve the sovereignty of counties, which were just administrative districts that had always been owned outright by the individual States in which they were located.
>>
>>71552184
>Rebs
>Democrats were the ones who seceded
Are you literally fucking retarded?
>>
>>71554654
"Rebs" is short for "Rebels" dipshit.
>>
>>71554710
Well how the fuck am I supposed to know that cunt?
>>
File: johnnyreb[1].jpg (24 KB, 260x389) Image search: [Google]
johnnyreb[1].jpg
24 KB, 260x389
>>71554747
That's common parlance when discussing the Civil War.
>>
>>71554747
Because it's not spelled "Rebublicans"
>>
sounds like rust got BLACKED
>>
>>71554747
By not being a fucking moron perhaps?
>>
>>71550999
Whats this movie called?
>>
>>71556395
>rust got BLACKED
>>
>>71556395
Free State of Jones
duh
>>
>>71556395

War of Northern Aggression
>>
Literally has to live in a cuck shed. Go see the superior Civil War film Men Go To Battle. It has a free screening in New York July 3rd https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sneak-preview-men-go-to-battle-tickets-26177875731
>>
>>71550999
I think it's funny he showed no signs of remorse when killing the men he once fought alongside with.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.