[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marauders 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: marauders.jpg (93 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
marauders.jpg
93 KB, 675x1000
Ive recently watched this, apart from seriously flimsy story, it had decent acting performance and good thrill, they dont really make this kind of movies anymore, its not Heat with Al Pacino, but its not a total disaster either! Not bad entertainment all in all, what did you think?
>>
File: 1467116703395.jpg (81 KB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
1467116703395.jpg
81 KB, 1136x1136
>>71549471
I'm just gonna assume it's shit because Bruce Willis is in it. He fell off hard, just like Pacino and De Niro.
>>
I really enjoy movies like this, so I watched it thinking I would enjoy it and truth be told I enjoyed it.

Overall, an enjoyable experience.
>>
Tell me about the man on the left, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>the rich will pay
How original.
>>
>>71550395
hes barely in the movie...nice presumption retard
>>
>>71550447
>How original.

How original.
>>
>>71550437
He's a big guy.
>>
Does batista beat people up? I'll watch it for that
>>
>>71550594
yea. and he has alot of decent lines too. prety amusing
>>
/tv/ unironically loves straight to video garbage now

heh
>>
Watching it at the moment, the acting is wooden and boring so far. Just had the scene where Meloni's character is in his office lambasting "GI Joe" over some pot he smoked when he was in what, grade school or something. The dialogue so far is shit and I could write better (and have, many times over).

It's amazing what money will induce an actor to do anymore. Willis should have passed on this, flat out immediately, so should Meloni to be honest. Not even sure why Batista chose to accept it but then again, money is a powerful bitch sometimes and apparently in this case he just couldn't resist.

Crappy flick so far, really, not even a 5 on a 1-10 scale.

Let's hope it has some redeeming aspects later on. To even mention Heat in the discussion of this piece of shit is an insult to Heat so, don't fucking do that again, son.
>>
>>71551013

Did you watched the movie you fucking hipster? Its only thing that is came out this year and its not some fucking capeshit or vidya kino turd... Wish they focused more on making this kind of movies, if this had a bigger budget maybe it would have belivable story and better writing.. But no lets watch quips and laugh, fucking hipsters....
>>
File: 1467159671312.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1467159671312.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>71551089

Well lets be honest, they didnt had much of screen time, in Holywood terms thats death, you have to be seen or people forget about you, i only found this movie to be refreshing because its not some super hero flick, long time since i saw a action thriller which is not some Rambo shit. Wish there was more i really enjoy this type of movies, maybe with a bigger budget it could be something more, story is shit to be honest, but i enjoyed the atmosphere.
>>
>>71549471

>Adrian Grenier

this is the first time i'm seeing Vincent Chase outside of Entourage
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.