[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen it yesterday and it was boring as fuck. I liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The_Nice_Guys_poster.png (178 KB, 259x384) Image search: [Google]
The_Nice_Guys_poster.png
178 KB, 259x384
I've seen it yesterday and it was boring as fuck. I liked Gosling and Crowe, they've had chemistry and all but the movie felt like it was meant for the kids. A young girl that solves all the problems, republican boogeyman. It wasn't even funny apart from some moments. 5/10 overall because I liked it was set in the 70s.
>>
>>71548825
I felt the same as you. Felt like I got completely ripped off and by an hour in I was pissed off and wanted it to end already.
>>
>>71548918
This. There was a moment when I felt sleepy. It literally never happened to me in the cinema.
>>
Everything was great, except for the script.
>>
I enjoyed it.

If you go into a shane black film expecting top ten film of the year, youre an idiot
>>
I enjoyed it but it felt abit too smug with itself

Its no Kiss Kiss Bang Bang anyway
>>
>>71549530
I didn't expect anything but was disappointed in the lame ass Reddit humor and the embarrassingly bad story.
>>
>>71548944
There's something about Shane Black, it's almost commendable that he can make 3 films as different on paper as this, Iron Man 3 and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang yet they all blend together in their general blandness.
>>
I think they fucked up the editing, there was basicaly no rhythm to the scenes
The script was not tight enough too, and the assassin guy was just plain out of time seventies-wise it took me out of the mood every time he showed up
Also Crowe was so fat during this, you could literally hear him gasping for air in almost every scene
>>
>>71548825
You must might have a shit taste, senpai.
>>
>>71551113
No, you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.