[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else kinda pissed The Room has a low score on IMDB? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: therroom1.jpg (39 KB, 400x520) Image search: [Google]
therroom1.jpg
39 KB, 400x520
Anyone else kinda pissed The Room has a low score on IMDB? Like of course it's bad but it's one of the most quality level bad movies with a unjustifiably worse score. Maybe I'm the minority here but I feel we should give this film some IMDB love.
>>
>>71548447
Very true. I've also seen this movie twice in a cinema. Is such a fun time seeing everyone throw spoons at the screen and make jokes.
>>
When's the Franco movie coming out?
>>
>>71548447
How's your pants-selling business going Tommy?
>>
>>71550458
End of year I think? Read the book first if you haven't (The Disaster Artist). One of the best and funniest books I've ever read.
>>
How did Wiseu get the money to film? I've heard him explain selling jackets but that can't be right.
>>
>>71550510
Rumoured to have trafficked sex slaves in the Ukraine.
>>
>>71550510
It's a secret: the same way no one really knows where he comes from.

But damn the man spent thousands upon thousands of dollars for the camera equipment for the movie.

He probably had some rich parents or something idk. In the book it is never explained where he previously works I don't think
>>
>>71550527
HAH this has to be a joke right

Tommy is one of the nicest people ever

">If more people loved each other, the world would be a better place".
>>
>>71550510
Well that's very interesting story, when I move to San Francisco with only 2 suitcases and I don't know anyone and I hit YMCA with a $2000 check I couldn't cash
>>
>>71550464
I cannot tell you; it's confidential.
>>
>>71550510
He owns several buildings in San Fransisco
>>
>>71548447

It's kinda the same thing as Freddy got Fingered being rated so lowly while the horde of obnoxiously unfunny Adam Sandler movies enjoy a better reputation. People would rather a boring, mediocre movie over an inept but genuinely entertaining one.
>>
>>71550683
Why couldn't you cash it?
>>
>>71551193
Well because it was a out of state BANK
>>
>>71550536
His parents were most likely Poles, he emigrated with his uncle/aunt to the States, they got along, but were hardly wealthy. No one really knows how he got the money, it's not even mentioned in "The Disaster Artist".
>>
>>71551225
So what's the interesting part?
>>
>>71548447
I love the poster. The film looks like a nuanced thriller about a man descending into insanity
>>
>>71551387
Well the interesting part is on the first date, she pay for deener. You guys wanna eat someting?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 406x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 406x357
>>71551433
Leave your stupid comments in your pocket.
>>
>>71551552
HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!
>>
>>71551552
Oh, hey Mark!
>>
>>71551597
Oh, hi Doggie!
https://youtu.be/BbdYeUbJXSk
>>
>>71551563
You couldn't kill me if you tried
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 718x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 718x627
TELL ME ABOUT GIRLS YOU THINK THEY LIKE TO CHEAT LIKE GUYS DO
>>
>>71551714
You betray me, you not good, you you just a chicken cheep cheep cheep cheep
>>
>>71551771
EVERYBODY BETRAY ME
I'M FED UP WITH DIS WURLD
>>
>>71550510
Negotiable american currency.
>>
Tommy claims that it was always his intention to make the film the way it turned out. Is it pretty much decided that it was supposed to be completely serious, but he's just embraced it for what it actually is?

Also, is there any explanation about why his suits are massively too big? Did he lose a load of weight after they'd bought all of his clothes?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ6mdxbCHI0
What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
File: CmSexRGUcAEMOda.jpg (54 KB, 700x511) Image search: [Google]
CmSexRGUcAEMOda.jpg
54 KB, 700x511
what the fuck
>>
>>71548447
Didn't Tommy state that he used to believe he was a vampire? I remember reading that in the Disaster Artist.
>>
>>71552136
Lies: https://youtu.be/9o7W9la8Jok
>>
Tommy's real name is Thomas Wieczor. He is polish and got the money from suing people for fake car accidents. People already looked all of this up. Keep up /tv/.
>>
>>71552632
Wouldn't it be Tomasz?
>>
>>71552716
Yea whatever, I dont know the spelling by heart, Im not some slav lover
>>
>>71552632
source?
>>
File: StupidComments.webm (208 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
StupidComments.webm
208 KB, 960x540
>>71551552
>>
>>71551552
Greg Sestero is so fucking hot

nohomo
>>
Reminder that the first shot of the Roof scene, that 8 seconds of footage of Tommy coming out onto the roof, took over THREE HOURS to shoot
>>
>>71553971
Wonder how many takes this took
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m9b-RDBodE
>>
Bumping an actual film thread
>>
>>71551733
Ebic
>>
>>71552169
>order a copy of the script from Tommy's website
>he ships a pair of tighty whities with it

Fun fact: Claudette's cancer is mentioned a second time
>>
>>71554107
>ZAT is ZE questhion
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.