[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>$2,000 for weed lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: american-b.jpg (43 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
american-b.jpg
43 KB, 560x315
>$2,000 for weed

lmao
>>
No wonder he went on some crazy killing spree just to get back at some cop.
>>
How could he afford that on his shit salary?
>>
>>71544325
Did you even watch it
>>
>>71544405
Yeah but didn't he quit after this scene?
Maybe I need a rewatch.
>>
>>71544225
That's government weed, brah. It's like smoking mushrooms.
>>
File: 1438182480292.png (232 KB, 444x359) Image search: [Google]
1438182480292.png
232 KB, 444x359
>>71545347
>buying into that bullshit
>>
>>71544225
I just took it as a dealer ripping off a clueless customer.
>>
>>71547187
No, weed is really expensive in suburbia. He got a fair deal.
>>
>>71544428
he did quit but he bullied his boss in to giving him unlimited money first
>>
>>71544428
He threatened to reveal information about his boss and tried to sue the other guy for sexual harassment, so it is implied he was given one year's salary, with benefits.
>>
that reminds me i need to get higher, even
>>
American Beauty is the only film I initially loved then have hated more with every viewing

Every character that isn't him is a caricature, and while he has an arc, his whole shtick is this pathetic baby boomer idea of sticking it to the man

The whole thing is really insulting to the intelligence of the audience
>>
>>71547264
I usually don't try too hard to analyze this movie and take it as is, or else I'll know I'll get upset. I enjoy this movie as a quirky comedy.
>>
>>71547187
This
>>
Its a perfect movie and has aged pretty well.
Shame thora didnt do more tits out stuff though.
>>
>>71547264
This, it's great when you're 17 and just discovering film, not so much a few years later
>>
>>71547264
Hello, how does it feel to be young and not get it?
>>
>>71547328

What is there to get? The guy realizes he wants to fuck JB, has a mental break and decides to smoke week and take up running. Maybe for like five minutes he ponders that he is detached from his family but nothing comes of it. What is there, that conversation with his daughter in the kitchen? What does he do that isn't cookie cutter boomer mid-life crisis and a few confrontational conversations with people who long ago realized he was a waste of time
>>
>>71547413
Damn you really didn't get it
>>
>>71547413
Oh dear....
>>
>>71547446

God this is lazy. Make the effort to actually explain your position if you disagree.
>>
>>71547515
Look closer.
>>
>>71547515
You're being memed m8.
>>
>>71547515
Maybe watch it again to see how stupid your post was instead of someone spelling it all out for you. Sad.
>>
>>71547684
You literally have no better answer. Pathetic.
>>
>>71547204
>I just bought a recreationally-regulated, medical-grade six dollar gram today
>gave it away just because I could

Washington may be full of liberal shitdicks, but it's more free than 90% of America in some ways
>>
>>71547264
I agree with you anon. However, I still enjoy the movie due to Spacey's odd, everyman charisma & the screenplay. It's entertaining.

Another anon said that it's a great movie when you're first discovering film, & I believe that to be spot on.
>>
File: Jim.jpg (148 KB, 761x757) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
148 KB, 761x757
>>71547264
Look closer.
>>
How much did he buy? I haven't seen this movie in awhile.
>>
>>71547264

i think you think you are smarter than you really are
>>
Did it age badly or did I just grow up?
>>
>>71547264
You really don't get it, do you? The title is there for a reason. Try again.
>>
Perfect Mena Suvari's bare breasts, uncovered and heaving with each rapid nervous breath is so unbelievably fucking hot, one of the best things I've ever seen.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.