[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Musicals!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1401x788-HTRA160_VV023_H.jpg (138 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-HTRA160_VV023_H.jpg
138 KB, 1401x788
What musicals would you recommend to somebody who is obsessed with Rocky Horror and satisfied with Hedwig and the Angry Inch? They don't have to be queer-themed, that's just a coincidence.
>>
>>71543631
I'm on the other side. Obsessed with Angry Inch, pleasantly surprised with RH.
I'd say watch the next one, Shock Treatment.
>>
Tim Curry always gives a spirited performance. The guy is impossible to hate.

One of my favorite actors. Guy treats acting like a craft and still manages to come off as personable & humble.
>>
>>71543761
Also Velvet Goldmine. How could I forgot it.
In the same vein I'm Not There with Bob Dylan covers.
>>
>>71543761
>>71543834
I've heard nothing good about Shock Treatment.

Velvet Goldmine sounds like it might be great, but I'm really interested in I'm Not There. Thanks for the recommendations, dood.
>>
By the way, I'd really appreciate something that has as much bustle and energy as Rocky Horror. The way that film whips me up into a frenzy and then plays with the puddle of mush it leaves me in by the end is just so otherworldly.
>>
I was about to post this exact post i too have become addicted to frankie's boipucci
>>
>>71544383
Look at this bitch.
How can someone be so perfect and simultaneously so AWFUL?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvHMBkYg1sw

musicals are da best
>>
>>71544480
That's what happens when you are Australian
>>
You're literally a fag if you like Rocky horror.

Liking musicals is fine but that shit is cancer.
>>
>>71546287
Case and point>>71543952
>>
>>71543631
A Very Potter Musical. The sequels are also ok but a pretty big drop in quality.
>>
>>71543927
People dislike Shock Treatment because they expected it to be a copy of RHPS, watch it with an open mind and you'll like it.
>>
>>71543631
>>
>>71546287
It's a movie made for people who love movies. Go be boring somewhere else
>>
>>71546491
Go be a fag somewhere else.
>>
I think you'd like Moulin Rouge a lot, OP.
>>
Idk. But listen to Jeff Waynes War of the Worlds. It's an album, and it's goat. Catch the stage show if you're in London / EU.
>>
File: i'm a regular frankie fan.jpg (47 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
i'm a regular frankie fan.jpg
47 KB, 500x300
>>71546287
Give yourself in to absolute pleasure.
>>
File: lisztomania_ver2.jpg (73 KB, 503x755) Image search: [Google]
lisztomania_ver2.jpg
73 KB, 503x755
Ringo Starr plays the pope in this one.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.