[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
twin peaks thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: g7g8h8.jpg (55 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
g7g8h8.jpg
55 KB, 638x480
who /twinpeaks/ here?
>>
File: 1466954386107.jpg (84 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1466954386107.jpg
84 KB, 1280x960
We /nuclear coop/ now.
>>
>tfw should finally read TSDOLP before Mark's book comes out this fall
>tfw can't force myself to do it, feels too fucking sick and depressing plus also quite boring when I know the plot in advance
>>
File: caLRz9tY8hQ.jpg (59 KB, 604x462) Image search: [Google]
caLRz9tY8hQ.jpg
59 KB, 604x462
>>71542534
agreed. want to watch season 3 first and then read it to backtrack for details and shit if it seems worth the while.
>>
>>71542448
OP why did you use a spoiler image? There are many who still have yet to watch it
>>
>9-12 more months
fucking hell
>>
>>71542788
You should probably read the book when it comes out. There will be inevitable bookfags in the threads.
>>
Naomi Watts is also appearing in another tv program in 2017. I wonder if she will be a recurring character or more of a special every now and then appearance.
>>
>>71543649
> $30
What the fuck? That's ridiculous for a book.
>>
>>71544357
22 on amazon and likely to go down before it comes out, they price guarantee them,
>>
How did Leo survive 25 years on the floor of a cabin?
>>
Which episodes have nudity in them
>>
>>71544763
Obviously the spider trap wasn't meant to kill Leo. It was merely an ingenious plan to constructed by Windom Earle to keep Leo distracted. Earle was probably planning on returning from the Black Lodge. I like to think that Earle would have made Leo his number 2, climaxing with a scene similar to Darth Vader throwing the Emperor into a space hole.
>>
File: HAROLD-1.jpg (281 KB, 1520x1138) Image search: [Google]
HAROLD-1.jpg
281 KB, 1520x1138
>People come to me and tell me their stories ...about the world outside. I take their stories and place them in a larger context. A sort of living novel.

What did Harold mean by this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.