[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Files
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: x-files s01e23.jpg (44 KB, 356x329) Image search: [Google]
x-files s01e23.jpg
44 KB, 356x329
Can we talk about X-files?

What was your opinion of the latest season?
Which agent do you find more attractive?
>>
>>71541812
I bet he killed those scientists for free, too.

I loved the new season though, especially the lizard man episode. Felt exactly like old X-Files.
>>
Why was the new season only like 6 episodes with no ending? Is there going to be another one? Fuck Chris Carter.
>>
>>71541929
>I loved the new season though, especially the lizard man episode. Felt exactly like old X-Files.

how to spot a redditor
>>
>>71541972
Faggot I've been on 4chan since Teddy Roosevelt won the war of 1812.
>>
>>71541812
I'm thinking about rewatching. Don't know if I have the stamina. Is there an episode cheat sheet? pls no meme episodes like the old people ghost house
>>
File: mush room.jpg (314 KB, 1200x514) Image search: [Google]
mush room.jpg
314 KB, 1200x514
>>
>>71541972
The Lizard man episode is not only the best episode of the new season, but one of the best overall. Top 10 episodes, easy.
>>
File: x-files.png (687 KB, 1980x5874) Image search: [Google]
x-files.png
687 KB, 1980x5874
>>71542053
>>
>>71542202
thanks lad, have a handsome Kurt
>>
>>71542202

>"3"
>not absolute shit tier
>>
>>71542053
Just watch the mytharc ones?
>>
>>71541812
>What was your opinion of the latest season?

Meh. The mushroom scene and the lizard episodes were alright. Everything else was boring and soulless.

>Which agent do you find more attractive?

Scully, no doubt.

Seasons 1 - 6 > Lizard Ep > Mushroom El > Season 7 > rest of the 4 new episodes > Season 8 > Season 9
>>
File: 1461856704476.jpg (107 KB, 755x340) Image search: [Google]
1461856704476.jpg
107 KB, 755x340
The only episode of the X-Files have ever seen was this one where this horribly inbred and disfigured family keeps their own mother strapped to a board under the bed with her limbs amputated and just use her to breed constantly. Shit was fucked up and I never wanted to watch the show again.
>>
Lizard Episode was the only worthwhile one out of the six. Same ratio as the old X-files, with gems hidden beneath the schlock.
>>
>>71541812
>latest season
anon what do you mean? the show ended years ago...
>>
>>71543680
>It's an "anon pretends things don't exist because he doesn't like them" episode
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.