[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good series or edgy hollywood hacking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: r9k.jpg (17 KB, 349x524) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
17 KB, 349x524
Good series or edgy hollywood hacking?
>>
>>71539259

Bit of both. The first episode is fuckin amazing then it falls of and struggles to figure out what it wants to be. I wish they kept the same tone as episode 1 and dropped the whole fight club shit.
>>
>>71539259
good serie

only an autist feel the need to self insert into everything he watches
>>
File: 1467361637767.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1467361637767.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>EVIL CORP
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1500x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1500x851
If I'm being honest, it's a little edgy but it's such a interesting show that tries to be different and something new.

The cinematography and pacing is just perfect and unnerving. There's a constant feeling of dread that I can't explain.

It's worth watching.

Even the tech jargon is pretty accurate. I know they tried their best to make that happen.
>>
>>71539349
You see the world through Eliot's eyes ya doofus. In reality it is simply called E Corp.
>>
Never watched it because it looks like trite garbage that appeals to power fantasy for neckbeard losers.
>>
>>71539259
Both
>>
>>71539417
oh shit

that makes more sense now.
>>
File: fsociety.jpg (11 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
fsociety.jpg
11 KB, 200x300
As a USA tv series it makes some concessions to the average audience, but most of it is pretty reasonable and remains intelligent enough. Or related to the actual technical details. I even felt like some of the more obvious dumbing down and bordering cliche stuff was done on purpose, self awareness.

Overall it's a really good show. The inspiration from books->big culture movies like Fight Club and American Psycho are overt. The characters resemble real people that resemble real stereotypes. Elliot is both relatable and sympathized for some of us, while at the same time being a bit easy to chuckle at his ego.

It's genuine and carries the qualities of other works into our current years pretty well. Also pic related was hilarious.
>>
>>71539462

It definitely does, but has moments of mocking that or showing it as a delusion as well.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>71539259
Normies eat that l33t haxor shit right up.
Then they try the le fight club twist shit, normies be like "DURR WOOOOW DATS SO GUD DIDN'T SEE THAT CUMMIN HURR".
otherwise its a good show
>>
For some reason I just really enjoyed anytime Christian Slater was onscreen. I could take a few moments to see what he's been up to but it felt like dude's not been in anything for like 20 years and just popped up as Mr. Robot.
>>
>>71539259
Pretty good although it falls off quite a bit as the season progresses.
>>
They shouldnt have made episode 1 ten times better than the rest, I stopped giving a fuck like 5 episodes in
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.