[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friday night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: bane.jpg (122 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
122 KB, 600x300
>why are you here?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x407
HELP ME IM DROWNING
>>
>>71537155
For you.
>>
File: 1457144353055.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457144353055.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>today was my birthday
>I just went to work and studied and watched TV like any other day
>>
Why are YOU here Bane?
Who are you to question me?
>>
It's Saturday afternoon and this place is great to browse while playing at Poker Stars
>>
>>71537155
To drunkpost because I've slowly alienated friends/they've alienated me and I'm too perpetually hungover and shitty feeling to have the energy to do anything about that.
>>
because i spent the night driving around with my friends

i dont live in americuckland so sorry
>>
>>71537155
Because shitposting is fun when I'm sitting on the couch in my tastefully Ikea-furnished apartment with my girlfriend asleep on my lap and Diners Drive-ins and Dives on in the background like the disgusting normie that I am.
>>
>>71537293
I was asking YOU.
>>
i actually just came home from a party you americlap
>>
File: Bank Manager.jpg (36 KB, 480x281) Image search: [Google]
Bank Manager.jpg
36 KB, 480x281
Because my friends are dea-ehd.
>>
Because I'm in charge here.
>>
>>71537155
Well I'm a baneposter so I have nothing better to do but shitpost and ponder about why I'm still a virgin like every other fellow baneposter
>>
>>71537251
Happy birthday anon!
>>
>>71537155
I went out with the lads for a cheeky pint. Just kidding, I live an hour from campus so I rarely ever go out with friends.
>>
File: 1467168767931.png (1006 KB, 800x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467168767931.png
1006 KB, 800x1600
Because I don't need anything else other than GoT and GoT related topics, nothing more in this life gives me pleasure aside from GoT
>>
File: classic kevin.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
classic kevin.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>71537155
>wagecuck mentality

Let me tell you a story. Once I was sailing down the River Styx with Hades himself. He turned to me and said "I will give you 10 souls if you use my Axe of Souls and damn this small cancer patient boy to an eternity of pain and damnation in my kingdom, the underworld." I accepted. And those souls accrued 0.0005% interest over the next 10 years. I have never regretted a decision so much in my life. That is, until I heard your presentation. I'd rather burn the countryside of Greece and personally exterminate every peasant child with the Axe of Souls than listen to another minute of this drivel. And with that, I'm out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.