[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf. This shit made me cry. I haven't cried in a while.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Wtf. This shit made me cry. I haven't cried in a while. I recommended it /tv/.
>>
>>71532073
Learn to fucking draw Hertzfledfhtt
>>
>>71532073
The entire visual style almost perfectly simulates migraine aura, had to turn it off with in ten minutes. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>>
Made me tear up too, anon. I'd recommend you watch the other Hertzfeldt films.
>>
>>71532358
To be fair he had to animate the whole thing alone by himself, I'd resort to stick figures as well.
>>
>>71532641
Do they cover different subjects? It seems like they have the same art style
>>
>>71532073
It's amazing.

Check out World of Tomorrow next, OP.
>>
>>71532776
Ok I will anon. How does it stack up against Day?
>>
>>71532699
That's a very simple interpretation.
He doesn't draw very well in the first place. Nobody wants to work with him because apparently it's insufferable bitch. He never tried, surely because he can't, animate better.
It's not that he had to make production and emotional cuts to his workflow and art so he can deliver his movie. His work had the shitty quality since forever.
Some may like it? Sure. There a people that like staring at blank paintings. I can't account for every retard in this planet nor should I, but I can safely say that Don Hertzfeldt is a hack and his work was always shit.

Nevertheless, I think you are a cool guy for, acknowledging animator's hard work. Don't do it on Don though.
>>
>>71532699
>>71533135

Hmm, I always thought the stickman animation was intentional in order to emphasise the apparent simplicity of the story, hence the name 'Bob' and all the rather unimportant things he does during the movie.
>>
>>71533231
Look for his old work on youtube. It's always been like that since Rejected (2000)
>>
>>71533323
I know all his work is almost the same in style, but I've only seen ISABD and thought it may actually mean something related to the message.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.