[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sequel kills the main character from the first movie Has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: independenceday-1.jpg (319 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
independenceday-1.jpg
319 KB, 612x380
>Sequel kills the main character from the first movie

Has this ever worked?
>>
I read that as hitler. Mortal kombat annihilation sorta worked.
>>
I think it would be different had the first movie came out only a couple years ago rather than 20
>>
>>71530191
he didn't fly so good
>>
File: 1467406028654.jpg (170 KB, 768x1029) Image search: [Google]
1467406028654.jpg
170 KB, 768x1029
Kill all white ppl jaja
>>
>>71530191

is this real
>>
>>71530396
Same
>>
has reposting the same thread ever worked
>>
File: topKEK.jpg (178 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
topKEK.jpg
178 KB, 491x713
>>71530191
They seriously decided on the excuse for not having Smith's character in the movie. Absolutely died and so happy this thing flopped
>>
>>71530191
The second XXX movie was fun.
>>
>>71530396
Fuck you!! Killing Johnny in 3 mins in that lame fashion was complete shit!!
>>
why didnt they create an anti shield generator thats always on? the new mothership comes with one activated, surely they could have had some sort of applemac beam to disable it
>>
>>71530540
I don't get it, why are you spamming this shit?
>>
>>71530566

someone answer
>>
>>71530703
Yea especially when it goes directly to a screaming shot of Sonya that isn't even recognizable because it's a new actor we weren't used to yet.
>>
Will Smith wasn't the main character from the first movie though
>>
>>71530994

Yes it's real. Will Smith demanded a ton of money and wanted his shit-for-brains real son to have the starring role as his son. The studio told him to go fuck himself and killed him offscreen.
>>
>>71530664
Smith was doing Suicide Squad faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.