[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So they are worried about the ravine getting named differently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bttf3.jpg (8 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
bttf3.jpg
8 KB, 281x179
So they are worried about the ravine getting named differently altering history, but not hijacking and destroying a locamotive that probably continued to operate and carry thousands of supplies and things for another couple decades altering all kinds of events? WTF
>>
I don't remember much about this movie tb h.
>>
>>71526922
its a movie, get over it!
>>
You're a fag that whines about whiney things like a whiney faggot.

Stop it.
>>
>>71526960
Only part I remember is the "wake up juice"
>>
>>71526922
>Steam engines
>In service for decades
Nah, they scrapped them pretty quickly. Ridiculously quickly. Like less than 10 years of use usually.
>>
>>71527059
say "whiney" again I dare you mothu fucka !
>>
>>71526922

There is no way to avoid paradoxes and headaches in time travel movies, all that matters is that it's fun to watch.
>>
That's why Doc when back in time AGAIN and had the funds to rebuild and replace the destroyed train as soon as possible to out things right
>>
This trilogy needs a female reboot, it's 2016.
>>
>>71527289
starring mary sue who?
>>
>>71526922
sometimes i wonder about tectonic/geological activity in time travel movies, those tracks should've shifted a couple of inches.
>>
>>71527872
The whole planet shouldn't even be where it is.

The earth is spinning.
The earth is orbiting the sun.
The sun is moving around the galaxy like every other star.
The galaxy is moving towards Andromeda.

If you travel even one minute into the past or future, you might not even be reasonably on earth... or inside of it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.