[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOT S04E10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tree guy.png (328 KB, 843x741) Image search: [Google]
tree guy.png
328 KB, 843x741
>You'll never walk again... but you will fly.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71524131
He believes he will touch the sky.
>>
So why did he change from that to the old fart we saw this season?
>>
>>71524131
Waitaminute that's not max von sydow
>>
What was the purpose of Bran staying in the exposition tree? Just to slowly feed information to the audience?
>>
>>71524355

To hone his greensight, and also to feed the audience information.
>>
What the fuck was the point of this storyline? Bran learned the origin of the white walkers, but not how to stop them. He learned R+L=J, but they apparently have Howland Reed on the show. Now he's going back south. What was the point?
>>
>>71524355
the oblivious woman audience needs spoon fed, even though most of them still don't get it. e.g. my grandmother.
>>
>>71524403

>greensight
wut
>>
>>71524246
Honestly that actor looks more the part and probably would have been just as good as Max.
>>
>>71524543
>Catalog
hello showfag
>>
>>71524543
He can alter time, though he has already done it all.

See: hodor
>>
>>71524507

My grandmother's pretty on top of GoT, she sends me shit like this on facebook
>>
>Changed actor to Max
>Changed the appearance of the Children
>Cut Brans hair
>Waited an entire season to continue the plotline
Is the Bran plotline the most disjointed one?
>>
>>71525643
lol is your grandmother 70, from the kentucky backwoods and insane?
>>
>>71524131
Why the change of actor?
>>
>>71524158
Actor got recast
>>
>>71525285
Looks-wise yes but acting wise nahhhhhhhhhhhh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.