[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me find the film /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
In 1996 when i was around 5 years old i saw an animated sci fi movie. I remember almost nothing but for wahtever reason it has started to bother me recently.

Its vage but this is what i remember:
>Father and daughter have a spaceship
>They explore planets seeing all kinds of life forms
>There is a turtle with a crystal/glass shell on their ship
>Later they open the turtle`s shell and find some kind of transmiter in it (they were being spied on)

The only thing im 100% sure of what i just told you is the turtle with the glass shell, the rest is hazy.

So /tv/ the movie exists or am i just going fucking crazy.
>>
>>71522429
sounds like forbidden planet.
>>
>>71522492
Fantastic Planet?
>>
>>71522429
It's obviously Beavis and Butthead Do America.
>>
Space Jam
>>
>>71522429
are you sure it was animated?
>>
>>71524895
Yes. From the animation it looked like it was from the 80`s
>>
File: n8788.jpg (71 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
n8788.jpg
71 KB, 499x500
>>71522429
GL anon
>>
File: ab1_75e181d9ba[1].jpg (96 KB, 580x919) Image search: [Google]
ab1_75e181d9ba[1].jpg
96 KB, 580x919
this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4uH984GvE4

this?
>>
>>71525593
No thats not it, i think it was western animation.
>>
>>71523268
Googled this out of curiosity.

What le fuck was that O_o

It's the black guy from those Twitter memes and some old cartoons? Wtf so glad I wasn't alive in the 90's
>>
>>71525509
Nope.
>>
>>71525785
6/10 solid effort
>>
We gotta help this cunt find this thing. Only thing I can think of is Jayce and the wheeled warriors but that can't be it
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096866/
>>
You sure it's a movie?
>>
>>71526201
Yes, it lasted over an hour.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.