[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. is it shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
So.. is it shit?
>>
>>71522426

People who like those movies will probably love it, everyone else will ignore it.
>>
It's a shit series based on a retarded concept that appeals to edgy quasi-liberal teenagers, it never had the potential to be not shit.
>>
>people have to ask if a purge movie is good or not

why don't they just burn buildings down instead of going through the trouble of breaking into them?
>>
>>71522426
>not being able to enjoy The Purge

They're so wonderfully horrible. Tons of fun.
>>
Do you like movies that say white people are evil? I'm not watching another one of these.
>>
>>71523150
>can't go 2 minutes without /pol/memeing

purge movies are just stupid
>>
>>71522825
Because there's laws against that during the time when there's no laws.
>>
>>71523150
The protagonist of Purge 3 is White

In fact all of the movies have had White protagonists. Fuck off to Tumblr, they appreciate dumb cunts like you.
>>
>>71523332
the movie is about politics
>>
>>71523552

are italian americans white?
>>
>>71523552
Tumblr doesn't appreciate them, as they hate white people too.
>>
>>71523685
>tfw brown eyed italian
>not white enough for /pol/
>not exotic enough for sjws
>everyone thinks your mexican

True suffering.
>>
>>71522426
Probably, not gonna bother seeing it to find out though.
>>
>>71522426
Of course.

All 3 of these movies should have gone full B-Action but instead the dumbass writers had to include heavyhanded social commentary about the exploitation and malevolence perpetuated by rich people
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.