[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you, I liked it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: SuspiriaItaly.jpg (26 KB, 300x519) Image search: [Google]
SuspiriaItaly.jpg
26 KB, 300x519
Fuck you, I liked it.
>>
>>71522237
Didn't know people disliked Suspiria. It's fantastic. The use of colors is unparalleled and it really succeeds at feeling evil
>>
Didn't everybody.
>>
Fuck you too guy
>>
>>71522237
Too trippy for my taste.
>>
>>71522785
pleb faggot
>>
>>71522237
So does everybody. What's your point?
>>
>>71522237
bump
>>
>>71522237
then watch La Residencia and School of the Holy Beast
>>
>>71522237
How do I into Argento? Is this a good entry point?
>>
>>71525339
I've seen nearly every argento movie.
Start with Suspiria and then watch Deep Red. These two are amazing.
The watch the rest of his 7s and 80s stuff.
Never watch his 90s and 00s movis. they are awful
>>
>>71527039
He does his own music, right? That's his main appeal?
>>
>>71522237
its good purely for its aesthetic, plot sucks shit. usually i can bare shitty plots when the aesthetic is this good but for this particular film the plot was unbearable

soundtrack is GOAT tho
>>
>>71527167
Never heard that before. Morricone does a lot of the scores for his work, as well as for a lot of other Giallo films. Bird with a Crystal Plumage is one of Morricones best imo.
>>
Great movie - can't wait to see the Blu Ray Synapse is doing... Their disc of Tenebrae was fucking fantastic!
>>
>>71527039
Me too, but I actually dig some of his 90s/00s films, wouldnt recommend but are fun, Trauma is good and Mother of Tears is hilarious OTT
TBQH the whole "mothers" triology was about the atmosphere, not story, Inferno is awesome but doesnt even try to make sense
Deep Red should be the starting point, that film is pure perfection
>>
>>71522237
You and everyone else.
>>
>>71527167
Nah, Goblin does most of his films. I actually saw them live.
>>
>>71522237
There's people who don't like this?
>>
File: Five Dolls for an August Moon.webm (2 MB, 864x469) Image search: [Google]
Five Dolls for an August Moon.webm
2 MB, 864x469
>>71527256
>watching Italian horror for the plot

you're going about this all wrong
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.