[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The entire season of x files is on amazon. Never seen it before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1920x1080
The entire season of x files is on amazon.

Never seen it before and don't intend to watch 200+ episodes.

>must watch episodes?
>best seasons?
>>
>>71521878
Don't be a pussy, I just got to Season 7.
>>
>>71521878
If you watch the wikipedia list of episodes, there is this symbol of all episodes that follows the mythology of the series, wheras all the rest are monster of the week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_X-Files_episodes

I would however recommend watching all of them, though, because the relationship between mulder and scully never stop developing through episodes, either it's monster of the week or mythology episodes.
>>
>>71521878
>I wanna watch this show without watching it ;)
>>
>>71521878
If you want to tell people you watched the show without watching it just read the wikipedia.
>>
>>71522519
>>71522571
>>71522323
It's 200 episodes senpaitachi

>>71522442
Thanks
>>
>>71523026
>It's 200 episodes senpaitachi

And some books are a thousand pages. And some movies are a few hours long.
>>
>>71521878

Watch it all it's a great series, gets a bit shit once Terminator 2 man takes over with the girl but the first 6 seasons are great.
>>
>>71521878
ManUpAndWatchTheWholeThingYouHugeFuckingPussy.jpg
>>
File: FUCKYOU.gif (1 MB, 428x769) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOU.gif
1 MB, 428x769
>>71521878
>not watching every episode
>>
>>71521878
All episodes written by Darin Morgan for sure. They're one of the best of the entire series.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.