[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Vulture right to call Crazy Ex-Girlfriend the best show o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: vulture-crazy-ex-girlfriend.png (598 KB, 931x948) Image search: [Google]
vulture-crazy-ex-girlfriend.png
598 KB, 931x948
Is Vulture right to call Crazy Ex-Girlfriend the best show on television? Get fucked Game of Thrones and Better Call Saul.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/06/best-show-crazy-ex-girlfriend-c-v-r.html
>>
I don't think it's the best. She's creative with her songs and I occasionally have to pause the show to jerk off to her sexy body but oftentimes the lyrics of the song are cheap and lazy.
Plus the alt-love interest is weird, like he doesn't want to be there.
>>
>>71516632
What the fuck is vulture?
>>
>>71516809
New York Magazine's entertainment section spun-off to its own site.
>>
>>71516632
the show is mediocre

it has some good moments, but they are intersperced with alot of by-the-book procedural bullshit

some of the songs fit organically in the show and others are forced in and should have been left out

It is no where close to the best show on tv.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>71516632
Mr. Robot is better.
>>
>>71518462
Mr. Robot is the most heavy-handed wish-fulfillment bullshit.
>>
>>71518015
Y'know, I can understand people not liking it, but it's not remotely "by-the-book procedural bullshit".

I like it because it's original, surprisingly dark, the songs are really damn good, and it's funny. Reminds me of Community in how it's pushing the boundaries of television.
>>
>>71516632
I tried an episode and i got hard. was it supposed to that?
im prbz just a pig huh? okay
>>
I wanna fugg that jewess.
>>
>>71518462
i tried this show last night.
this scene ,you have a pic of, made me turn it off.

it's flatter than a week old cup of soda as far as execution.
and the dialogue is "clunky"
>>
File: rachel-bloom-fever.jpg (76 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
rachel-bloom-fever.jpg
76 KB, 750x750
>>71519374
Thus?
>>
lol the CW

these are the same people who will claim netflix original programming is quality too
>>
>>71519927
>judging a show sight unseen by its network

Let me guess, all you watch is HBO?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.