[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet the perfect girl >Fall in love >She loves me as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: elijah.gif (270 KB, 245x183) Image search: [Google]
elijah.gif
270 KB, 245x183
>Meet the perfect girl
>Fall in love
>She loves me as well
>Start dating
>Find out she's literally crazy
>I'm being accused of stealing money from our business
>Find out she did it "for us"

I'm screwed, help.

I tried to not freak out when I found out she did it, she was all happy confessing to me, I didn't want to make myself a target by letting her know I'm not okay with this (she might actually kill me).
>>
>>71515506
Lmao cuck
>>
I saw this thtead last night.
>>
Throw her under the bus pham, it's the only way.
>>
whta the fuck is this shit, it has noting to do with movies and tvs
>>
>>71515620
>it has noting to do with movies and tvs
only if you're a pleb and don't get the reference. (which is too fucking obvious tbqh)
>>
>>71515506
kill yourself
>>
You have two options: comedy movie or horror movie.

Comedy: go with it and help her cover it up and get away with it, hilariously blowing most of the money in the process on staying out of jail.

Horror: turn her in and urge them to press charges. Watch as she denies everything and spins it into you being the thief and using her as a scapegoat. With no way to prove either of you did it other than the word of the suspects, she will go free and you will lose your job. She will then begin to terrorize you on a nightly basis in a way that makes it look like you're harassing her, eventually leading to her suicide in your bedroom and your arrest for her murder.

So let's hear it, buddy. Comedy or horror?
>>
File: killyourself.png (36 KB, 454x630) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.png
36 KB, 454x630
>>71515506
here you go mate
>>
>>71515647
Oh it's a reference? Guess I'll go kill myself now
>>
>>71515506
>Find out she's literally crazy

All women are crazy.
>>
>>71515730
I mean crazy above the female default level.
>>
>>71515762
So a female on the rag? All females get on the rag m8
>>
>>71516007
I mean she hears voices talking to her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.