[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Louis a rapist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ck.jpg (309 KB, 855x831) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
309 KB, 855x831
is Louis a rapist?
>>
I hate Louis CK but I hate Roseanne even more. Louis at least knows he doesn't fucking matter
>>
>>71510401
it wouldn't be the first rape roseanne barr made up
>>
>some blogger starts a roomer that louis forced female comedians to watch him masturbate
>roseanne "yeah i heard that too"
>implying she didn't hear the roomer and that her saying she heard it means anything
>we all heard it duh

I do honestly there there is some sexism in the world but to think a guy in 2010's can lock a female in a room surrounded by sound guys and writers and stage hands and jerk off on her without getting caught is absurd. None of the people who work at these clubs and theaters and green rooms would let that slide. And there's no way the fem comedians wouldn't speak up in a nice women's magazine and reap the bump in popularity from it.
>>
File: 1467227923114.jpg (21 KB, 288x380) Image search: [Google]
1467227923114.jpg
21 KB, 288x380
>>71510480
>roomer
>>
>>71510401
Who cares? They're both terrible people.
>>
>>71510502

it's 6am here and i haven't slept. deal w/ it
>>
this guy doesn't have sex he just watches
>>
File: claire-forlani-01-800.jpg (54 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
claire-forlani-01-800.jpg
54 KB, 400x600
>asking if you can jerk off in front of someone is now considered rape
>>
>>71510401
He's never been accused of rape as far as I remember, but yes, it is true that he sexually assaults and harasses women behind the scenes.
>>
>>71510480
>forced female comedians to watch him masturbate
yeah that does sound stupid
>>
>>71510538
Does she say "rape" in anything about Louis CK? Because locking people in a room and exposing yourself is something that'll get you into legal trouble even though it isn't rape.
>>
>>71510525
as a philosopher louis simply observes the world unraveling before him.
>>
Louis CK trapped two women in a room and made them watch him masturbate.
>>
>>71510401
ask yourself whose in the limelight more
>>
>>71510401
She's a lying cunt, but Louis Cuck King deserves every bad shit that could happen to him.
>>
He's Mexican...
>>
File: lal.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lal.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>71510401
Bumping this.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-c-k-i-ve-heard-so-many-stories.html
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.