[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want your political opinion. I mean you can give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: boyhood-poster[1].jpg (323 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
boyhood-poster[1].jpg
323 KB, 600x800
I don't want your political opinion. I mean you can give it, and I'll read it, but all I want to know about this movie is will it make me cry. You can tell me it's shit, it's garbage, overrated, whatever else, but Before Sunrise made me cry like a little bitch and the Before series is in my top 10. I just want to know if I should brace myself for sad or not.
>>
>>71507664
shut the fuck up
>>
>>71507664
no unless you're a faggot
it's a glorified Hallmark film that took a long time to be made
>>
>>71508503
k I was mean, but I was only joking.

You won't cry.
>>
Very unlikely.
Patricia Arquette breaks down about her kids growing up. I'm pretty sure Ethan Hawke doesn't have any emotional scenes.

Sorry mate, the before series is my favorite too.
>>
File: oshitwaddup.jpg (176 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
oshitwaddup.jpg
176 KB, 500x741
>>71507664
tldr just want to post this dank dat boi
>>
1 2 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S
>>
>>71508556
I don't get it.
>>
>>71508556
Oh shit waddup
>>
>>71507664
Before series is much better.

You might cry if you cry at really dumb stuff.
>>
File: 1464754245372.jpg (470 KB, 1659x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464754245372.jpg
470 KB, 1659x1080
>>71508801
Four youth
>>
>>71508556
>>71508801
>>71508994
Sometimes I try and replace regular friendship with people on 4chan, but I am slowly learning you can get the same bullshit jokes here, but half the substance.
>>
I enjoyed it and I think it made me cry once or twice. It's a relatable story.
>>
no it won't it's pretty shit and a little too soft.
>>
IMO not "cry material." IS interesting to see how time passes and how genes express themselves later in life (the kid ended looking like a Mexican when he turned 18).

I like Linklater as a director. In fact, he essentially laid out the idea for this movie (more or less) in his movie "Before Sunrise."

One thing I'll always recall in the last in that series of movies was Jule Delphy poking fun at Greek Orthodox Christianity and the Turk defacement of the chapel to the blind.

It was so egregious and unnecessary it's really all that sticks out fo rme from that movie (what's the final one where they're in Greece called?")

That scene in the chapel was just horrifically lurid and everything wrong with "liberals" in one, concise scene.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.