[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK did I just watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Eraserhead.jpg (184 KB, 800x1054) Image search: [Google]
Eraserhead.jpg
184 KB, 800x1054
What the FUCK did I just watch?
>>
>>71505598
Stick to Captain America, kid
>>
>>71505598
Kino, you watched Kino.
>>
>>71505645
ha good one dude, ya zinged him :^) lol
>>
>>71505598
You watched a 9/10 kino.
>>
>>71505598
Kinography in its purest form
>>
>>71505598
I didn't enjoy it. Am I a kino plebe?
>>
>>71505653
>>71505912
>>71505922
I enjoyed Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive, and Twin Peaks, but this was just a whole new level of wat
>>
>>71505598
babies first 'what the fuck did i just watch' core flick

now you're ready for Japanese cyberpunk. Don't fall for the Tetsuo the Iron Man meme though. Start with Burst City.
>>
>>71505970
You seen Lost Highway and the ultimate mindfuck that is Inland Empire?
>>
>>71506008
Lost Highway was fun and kind of had a plot until the end, but I haven't seen IE yet, that's next on the list.
>>
DUDE SURREALISM LMAO
>>
Lake Mungo sucks.
>>
>>71506611
Agreed
They added sound effects to the sp00ky footage sequences to try to make it scary, but it just made it sound like the movie was taking a big gassy shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.