[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Patrician here. This movie still sucks dick even though it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Patrician here.

This movie still sucks dick even though it's longer.

Hth.
>>
What proof do you have that you're a patrician?
>>
>>71505592
t. mcuck
>>
>>71505592
lmao what a pleb
>>
go to bed Feige
>>
>>71505592
>patrician
> hates BvS
Kys
>>
>>71505592
I agree as a fellow patrician

You are hereby invited to /r/films

Screencap your (You) and modmail me it so I can add you
>>
>>71505592
>patrician here
t. plebian
>>
>>71506555
>this is thing
>>
>>71506555
so /r/films is full of assblasted Marveldrones?
>>
Why did they shank people with the bat brand?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNMCiswQklU
>>
>>71507258
People that Batman deemed the lowest scum. Kind of like if they find out in prison you're a child molester or shit like that the other inmates give you hell.

I'm not sure every branded inmate was killed but this particular one was ordered to be shanked by Lex himself to continue manipulating Clark, remember how he receives pictures of his body afterwards.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.