[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green Room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lead_960.jpg (91 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
91 KB, 960x640
The characters in this film don't act like human beings; they act like they know they're in a indie hipster thriller film.

This kid's entire band just got slaughtered but you'd think nothing had ever happened. I hate this nuanced hipster shit. Show some aggression, some grit. This flick lacks passion.
>>
Imogen poots is qt tho
>>
>>71504160
nice try, reddit
>>
>>71504160
Totally agree.

>hey guise, we are locked in a room and there are nazis outside the door who want to kill us. lets give them the gun, the only weapon we have. kek

Also, topkek on having a punk-themed thriller movie with almost zero punk music, just a lame, cookie-cutter score. Inb4 it would have cost too much. Bullshit, use indie music, which you could practically get for free and there is a ton of awesome indie punk music out there.
>>
>>71504160
>>71504109
FUCK OFF

movie is probably online now and the hatters show up
>>
>>71504541
Dumb frogposter
>>
Imogen Poots is so pretty, who else agrees?
>>
FACT. Nazi Poots is a better waifu than MEW.
>>
>>71504863
>>71504850
Fuck off you waifufags, talk about the film or go away
>>
>>71505087
I plan on watching it after work in the morning.
>>
>>71504349
>>71504850
>>71504863
fuck off, she's been my waifu since fright night
>>
>>71504160
the film seemed pretty aggressive and gritty to me. Maybe you're just a dummy
>>
>>71505188
wow I didn't realize that was her in Fright Night

So her and Anton Yelchin have starred in two movies together

She must have been fucking devastated by his death
>>
>>71505565
What makes you think she would be devastated?

They starred in two movies together, that's it.
>>
>>71505634
white people feel compassion
>>
just watched it, thought it was great

they seemed to be a mixture of shock and terror, while trying to also keep their heads together. it was the correct level of emotion.

kind of feel bad for the shitposters with their heads so far up their asses they can't recognize great ownage when they see it.
>>
>>71505786
It was also very beautifully shot, just the scenes when they're outside in the van and then when they're playing- gorgeous
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.