[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do child actors end up with such shitty lives when they get older?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1024x768
Why do child actors end up with such shitty lives when they get older?
>>
young. handsome. girls. drugs. money and money... also when you're young depression sinks in the most. so money drugs depression = more depresssion
>>
>>71501911
Everyone ends up with shitty lives when they get older
>>
because of their parents usually.

For the most part the parents are failures that push them to the breaking point so they can live vicariously through them, much like sports dads that relentlessly hound their kids or dance moms
>>
Do you know how utterly fucked up Hollywood is, or even Southern California is for that matter? The obsession with beauty and status and popularity?

And what that would do to their heads to achieve that, at a young, naive age, then to suddenly lose it? It would feel like life itself gracing them and then leaving them.

And of course there's all the casting couch shit and whoring yourself to connections. And cocaine. And fair-weather-friends. And no privacy. And the danger of being in even one flop.
>>
>>71501911
Funny you should make this thread, I just watched "an open secret".
You'll never catch me, fuckers, I'm behind 7 proxies. fuck u
>>
>>71502057
That sense of obligation and responsibility at that age really fucks you up, whether it's your parents' fault or not.
>>
Pedowood fucks their head and keeps them drugged and ready for sex when they are not fully mentally developed.
>>
>>71501911
Because they get raped everyday by literally everyone on set.
>>
> shitty lives
or lack of any
>>
drugs drugs drugs
>>
File: johnfrancisdaley.jpg (41 KB, 882x669) Image search: [Google]
johnfrancisdaley.jpg
41 KB, 882x669
>>71501911
abusive parents, abusive adult predators, and fame. it's unnatural for a child to have that much responsibility and to be somewhat worshiped. if you aren't grounded and don't have good guidance, it usually doesn't end well. there are, however, exceptions. (pic related)

he wasn't a star as such, but in this interview, he talks about how he grew up in theater. seems like he had relatively good guidance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=584-nKnTEGA
>>
>>71502000
Unrecognized trips of gloriously depressing and undeniable truth
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.