[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking kek at this being better than BvS with only 1% of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: iN7tABy.jpg (408 KB, 1728x2183) Image search: [Google]
iN7tABy.jpg
408 KB, 1728x2183
Fucking kek at this being better than BvS with only 1% of the budget

Why didn't they just copy this?
>>
>>71501415
You can't directly translate ani-capekino into capekino. It needs the guidance and creative input of a genius like Snyder to smooth the process of adapting and realizing the complex simplicity of such an artistic work.
>>
>>71501415
>3 months
>still salty
Why can't you get BvS out of your mouth?
>>
>>71501415
because Warner Bros is incompetent and DC has no say unlike Marvel who has creative guidance from actual comic writers.
>>
Because you can't spin this into a rip-off of the MCU.
>>
because it needed to be part of a cinematic universe and making good standalone movies is out
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1588x2212) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1588x2212
>>71501693
>>71501766
Warner has a lot to learn, it seems.
>>
>>71502023
If they had waited too long to add Batman, we could've never gotten Affleck.

That 27% was a worthy sacrifice
>>
>>71502023
Renolds will easily count, and be green box office poison again kek
>>
>>71502023
I don't see what Watchmen would have to do with the others. Isn't it an alternate universe from the main DC universe or did something change recently? I haven't read comics in years
>>
File: dc-rebirth-button.jpg (194 KB, 575x886) Image search: [Google]
dc-rebirth-button.jpg
194 KB, 575x886
>>71502617
>Isn't it an alternate universe from the main DC universe or did something change recently?
Uh... I hate to be the one to break it to you, anon...
>>
dark knight returns is a shitty comic book
>>
>>71503116
This is why everything needs to be destroyed
>>
File: Who Watches The Watchmen.png (493 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Who Watches The Watchmen.png
493 KB, 1920x1080
>>71502617
>>71503116
HOMAGE OR SOMETHING MORE!?
>>
>>71504235
DKR wasn't bad. Dark Knight Strikes Again on the other hand is complete garbage and marks the beginning of Frank Miller's descent into mediocrity
>>
>>71504235
It's actually really good, you're just a pleb
>>
>>71504458
it was good at it's time for a comic book

but it makes for a shitty live action film in 2016
>>
>>71503116
context?
>>
>>71504600
DC is rebooting again with an even shittier crossover
>>
because the public is too casual to appreciate a literary masterpiece as powerful as The Dark Knight Returns comic
>>
>>71501415
it's really not.

I still sort of like the comic, but the acting, animation and changes really makes this cringy as fuck.

The fight in the end isn't some Ayn Rand willpower fever dream by Frank Miller, but just "yeah fuck superman fans, batman rules"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.