[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who got it right, the critics or the viewers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: MarcoPoloS1Ratings.png (115 KB, 601x310) Image search: [Google]
MarcoPoloS1Ratings.png
115 KB, 601x310
Who got it right, the critics or the viewers?
>>
It was shit
>>
>>71500369
Why does anyone honestly give a fuck what the snobs at RT think? Who honestly bases their opinion off of those uptight assholes?
>>
It was shit. Gave it the 3 episode rule. So boring
>>
Worst show Netflix has done. But Netflix fans will eat up anything no matter how bad.
>>
>>71500369
Hundred eyes is cool, they should make a series about him drinking tea in between lessons and visits to the khan.
>>
File: 236547.jpg (74 KB, 765x368) Image search: [Google]
236547.jpg
74 KB, 765x368
>>71500477

especially their opinions on tv shows
>>
This show actually seems to have a really polarized audience. Either you loved it or you hated it.

I admit, it had a few flaws, but I enjoyed the shit out of it. It was a refreshing change. Kublai + Hundred eyes practically steal the show.

Also, warrior mongol princess is best girl.
>>
>>71500369
I don't really get the hate. I like the change of pace and scenery. Its like they wanted to tell the story of china and the mongols but needed a white lead to do it.
>>
>>71501641
>ts like they wanted to tell the story of china and the mongols but needed a white lead to do it.

pretty much the impression I got as well
>>
>>71500369
Just came back from season 2 screaning. Season 2 will be in performance terms light years ahead of season 1. Season 1 was kinda meh, but season 2 in way more darker and more dramatic but also makes want to watch more. In the end effect season 2 will have the mystique vibe of Games of Thrones, the dramatic effect of Fargo S2 and the "hook" up of Breaking Bad that makes you to watch more. Imagine a hybrid form of Tinker tailor soldier spy and Games of Thrones.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.