[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Three Kingdoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: caocao fucks up.png (756 KB, 1274x705) Image search: [Google]
caocao fucks up.png
756 KB, 1274x705
So I started watching this and was liking it but then this happened and it was unbelievably retarded, should I keep going?
>>
Absolutely.
>>
Fuck off, Chen Gong!!!
>>
File: cute.png (1 MB, 1267x701) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
1 MB, 1267x701
>>71496881
ok i'll just pretend like they did it to save the piggy
>>
>"Ay, Mr Cao, you just sit tight in there. We will be working here. Don't worry about we ratting you out."
>"Get the ropes and that sharp knife and get this over quickly."
>"Opps, you were talking about the pig? I thought you were trying to use that knife and rope on me. "
>"since I killed your family I guess I will have to kill you too"

That's really shark jumping stupidity
>>
>>71496770
Of course you should, you haven't even seen Sima Yi yet.
>>
>>71498098
He is like a reaction face generator
>>
>>71496770
there's a lot of absolutely retarded shit, just enjoy it
>>
Cao Mengde was a paranoid scoundrel and did everything wrong
>>
File: cao cao.webm (3 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
cao cao.webm
3 MB, 720x400
>>71498747

>did everything wrong

Cao Cao was the true hero fuck off Shu scum
>>
File: Escape from Chang Ban.webm (951 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Escape from Chang Ban.webm
951 KB, 1280x720
>>71496770
You have to remember that this is based on years of folklore and legend based on a propaganda book based on history. So some of it will be completely retarded. But if you power through the retarded stuff it is mostly good.
>>
this >>71498098
>>
>tfw started crying when Liu Bei was talking about how he'd rather be betrayed by the world than betray the world
>tfw he then proceeded to touchdown his own baby
>>
watch wataha instead

awesome polish bcg drama and mystery
>>
>>71499354
a single zhao yun is worth 1000 babies
>>
>>71499147
It was pretty based when he selflessly attempted to take out Dong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.